<Chapter six>
|𝐖𝗼𝐫𝗺𝐬|

You and the turtles have been hanging out more often. You even helped them fight some villains, once in a while.

Like that one time with a you fought a robot.

꧁꧂

"DIE YOU PIECE OF -"

"(Y/N)!" Raph called out.

"Why won't anyone let me ShInE" you complained. Banging the robot's leg, cracking it.

"Mikey is here, that's why!" He reminded you.

"Oh...right."

The robot sent a laser towards Donnie, sending him flying. You dashed towards Donnie, catching him.

"Got'cha! You alright Donatello?"

"Yeah thanks. Though I had it under control." He smirked. You just rolled your eyes.

"Yeah...that's why you almost squished this worm...with...hair... what the fu-"

"Language." Donnie warned.

"...One day...how you feeling worm man?" You asked concerned.

He stared at you for a while before shaking his head.

"I am fine! May I-"

"Good 'cuz I have to go now. Later!" You jumped down the railcar with Donnie following behind, continuing to fight the robot.

"DAMN YOU TURTLES!"

꧁꧂

Or that time you all fought live bowling balls and pins.

꧁꧂

"Take that!" You yelled, throwing one of the bowling balls towards a bunch of pins, knocking them out. Leo was swinging his swords, slicing the pins.

"Is your name Strike? 'Cause your a perfect 10." He joked.

You look at him and start laughing. His brothers only roll their eyes.

Mikey swings a pin away, causing it to hit the blond worm man. You hear an 'OOF!' When you saw nobody you continued attacking.

꧁꧂

Those times were fun. Until they asked you for a favor.

✗Tʜᴇ Mᴀᴅ Dᴏɢs✗

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢, 𝙽𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗, 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚢𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝟹𝚛𝟿𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝.

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝙷𝚎𝚢

𝚎𝚢
𝙷𝚎𝚢
(𝚈/𝙽)!
(𝚈/𝙽)
𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚛 𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜.

𝙽𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗: (𝚈/𝙽), 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝♡. 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚄𝚄𝚄𝚂𝚂𝚂𝚂!