Chapter 250: Picked up a cute Corgi (29-30)

Start from the beginning

"Konai, look in your eyes, give me more cruel look! How cruel it is! The cruel kind of murder and arson!"

In front of the plane, Qianmanman was holding a bottle of beer, holding a horn, and shouting at the man who was wearing a down jacket and blowing a blower in front of a green screen.

But the man hanging on the Via can only shrug his shoulders helplessly.

The staff who watched the previous shots also showed helpless expressions.

In fact, Konai's eyes were already cruel enough.

In the previous mirror, the sharp and sharp aqua-blue eyes made their backs feel chilly even when they looked at them.

In addition, he is not a professional actor, an ordinary person can achieve this level, compared to some traffic niche, it is already worse.

What did Qian Qian think about?

Everyone was depressed and couldn't help but cast their gazes to Fang Ya who was aside, hoping that he would find a way to persuade him to be full of money.

Or help her sober up.

"...Don't don't don't, I want to help her sober up, she has quit drinking, okay?"

Faced with the requests of many people, Fang Ya spread his arms helplessly.

He thought for a while, and he could only look at Conai and folded his hands together in a begging gesture, "Professor, you can just be a little harder. I will ask you to have a big meat barbecue soon!"

"...I try my best."

Conai sighed with a smile, and continued to return to the green screen, ready to prepare.

I don’t know a few shots anymore, and I started shooting immediately.

Konai adjusted his breathing and emotions more seriously, opened his eyes again, and the warm and moist color disappeared quickly, and the water-blue eyes were colder and sharper than the glacier.

But Full of Money still showed a look of dissatisfaction.

"Full..."

Worrying that she would be crazy about dropping the bottle and spilling wine in the next second, Fang Ya sighed and quickly used his brain to think of a solution.

Right now, if the professor is required to be tougher, either he will be transformed directly, or he will find a way to irritate him...

Thinking about it, Fang Ya paused, suddenly raising his brows as if a flash of aura.

I couldn't help looking back quickly, and glanced at the little sister Corgi who was already boring and dozing on the sofa.

Yes.

The brown eyes turned slightly, and the boy couldn't help smiling happily, and paced towards Xiang Xing.

Immediately, she gently picked up the snack bag she put aside, took out a few potato chips from the inside, and shook a few times on the little guy's tender white nose from time to time.

"Well……"

As he expected, the little guy moved and raised his little head in a daze.

Seeing the prey hooked, Fang Ya smiled more freely, and quickly backed away.

Xiang Xing slept in a daze, only to feel a burst of scent, he didn't even think about it, followed his movements and got up and chased forward.

After chasing to the edge of the green screen in the studio, she woke up and rubbed her sleepy and soft eyes.

In the next second, a shout of surprise came from the other side of the studio.

"Yes, Konai is like that, keep that look! Keep it!!!"

This shout finally awakened Xiang Xing completely, and looked around confusedly.

But Fang Yazheng was smiling stiffly, holding her potato chips and standing in front of her.

Seeing the little guy with a hooded look: "Why are you smiling so ugly?"

Also grab her potato chips to eat.

Alas.

When the voice fell, she suddenly realized that there was a cold stare behind Fang Ya.

Although she didn't meet that gaze, she felt her hair horrified inexplicably, as if there was a fierce bloodbath opening right behind Fang Ya.

It seems that in the next second, he will be swallowed...

Xiang Xing thought for a while, but still mustered the courage, turned sideways, and looked behind Fang Ya.

Sure enough, he directly met a pair of jealous gloomy blue eyes.

However, when he touched her, it eased a lot.

what's the situation……

The little guy tilted his head, his face full of question marks.

"...Very good! Over!"

On the other side, Qian Manman finally got the effect she wanted and shouted with satisfaction.

At this point, the entire shooting was successfully completed.

However, before Xiang Xing had time to keep up with the staff, he took a look at the last shot, but was taken away by a big white wolf who had changed his clothes and removed his makeup...

He had been slammed out of the door all the time, took him back to the car, and locked the seat belt.

With a gloomy face, Jun started the engine and walked away.