Chapter 7: Exposed

I quickly grabbed my other phone (with a new email created) and texted Ishizaki's account. The only thing I texted was something they won't like.

{Who the hell is this? How the fuck did you get this?!?}

I was currently texting Ishizaki. I was using another phone that I've brought and created a new email.

[Who I am does not matter to you. What matters is you being exposed. Now, Go ask Komiya-kun and Kondo-kun to give me all of their private points or be expelled. You give me half of your private points and every month; you will have to give me 10,000 private points.]

Ding! 

I got the notification that I received a total of 152,953 private points. Yeah, they weren't really that rich but it's money at least. I'll transfer those to my real student ID. Yes, you can create your own Student ID, a new one. Of course, only limited to the treasury. You still have to keep your Student ID.

[If I didn't delete it, that would be sad, wouldn't it?]

{You little... just who are you?}

[I'll only tell you my initials, H.S. Spread my name and I'll show the school this conversation.]

{Got it...}

[Pleasure doing business.]

After dropping that act of using honorifics and purposely letting Horikita into this, I exited the app and left my dorm.

After I made the deal with Tachibana, I told her if she knew Manabu's dorm. Luckily and unsurprisingly, she did. She told me the dorm number and I've kept it in my head ever since. Several minutes later, I've arrived at his dorm and knocked a couple of times. A few seconds later, he opened the door, wearing casual clothes.

"... Aren't you that boy from the case?"

"Yes, I am. Sorry for being here so late."

"it's fine, now what is it that you need."

"... In this school, you can buy anything you want, correct?"

"Correct."

"May I buy Class D's victory to this case?"

... Comprehending for a few seconds, Manabu smirked at me.

"Interesting. That's against school ethnics, however that'll be 2 million private points."

"I don't have that much; can you give me some?"

"Why would I?"

I showed him the video that I caught when Manabu was fighting Ayanokouji and Manabu going to hit her sister. Not only that, but the quality of the video and the audio distance was upscaled thanks to an app that I downloaded.

"... It seems like I'm in a dire situation."

"Indeed, you are. Not only that, but I've recording this conversation using 2 recording devices. You're stuck."

"Then why are you telling your strategy?"

"Because what I wish is some things, your cooperation with me and 10 million private points."

As I said that, Manabu eyes widened.

"I can't do that."

"I'll lower it down to 9.5 million, how about it?

"I can't accept that."

"Accept it, or else you know the consequences. Not only will you get expelled, but Nagumo will become the Student Council President and your reputation from this school is tarnished. People will remember you as a horrible human being. Do you want that?"