Chapter 244: Picked up a cute Corgi (17-18)

Start from the beginning

——As expected by Xiang Xing's nose, there really is only new furniture inside.

They are just some useless bookcases, bookshelves, desks, chairs and cabinets.

There is not even a bed.

"...It seems that you can't sleep here tonight."

A little embarrassment crossed the man's face.

He slightly hugged his chest and squeezed his chin with one hand, seeming to think for a while.

"This week there is only no class on Friday afternoon..."

He whispered, his water-blue eyes swaying slightly.

Immediately smiling, he glanced at Xiang Xing sideways, "There is no way, I can only wait for me to finish class at noon on Friday, let's go buy furniture again."

"As for these few days, you just..."

"It's okay, no trouble! I can sleep on the sofa!"

Xiang Xing hurriedly waved his small hand.

As she said, she suddenly changed, and returned to the short and soft fat Corgi.

He grinned at Conai, "Look, I look like this, your big sofa is my big bed!"

Little Mao Tuan'er smiled, and before waiting for the man to answer anything, he patted the steps downstairs and leaped towards the big sofa in the living room.

The man was a little bit dumbfounded.

His eyes became even deeper.

How could he let a girl sleep on the sofa.

However, looking at the somewhat stubborn little furry back, Conai thought for a while, but finally didn't say it directly.

His eyes moved slightly, and a faint thought emerged spontaneously.

...

late at night.

Xiang Xing nestled in the corner of the sofa, sleeping soundly with his belly upturned.

In a daze, a very light squeaky sound came from the sharp, pointed ears, like the creak of a door.

Moreover, it came from the direction of the door of the house.

The little guy was dumbfounded.

He subconsciously half-opened his moist, soft eyes, but as if thinking of something, he quickly closed it again.

Eavesdrop falsely.

Soon, a series of familiar steps that were slow, but lighter than usual, slowly approached from outside the door.

Accompanied by a slight **** breath.

Xiang Xing's heart was suddenly startled by sniffing.

Let alone when Conai seemed to be out.

Why does he come back with a **** smell?

Is the wound open, or...

She was wondering, the sound of footsteps in her ears was getting closer.

He even paused slightly when he was passing by the sofa.

Worried that he would find that he was pretending to be asleep, the little guy's ears trembled slightly, and he had to work hard to make a snoring like a deep sleep.

Fortunately, the pace did not stop much, and he went away slowly and lightly.

Then, there was a pattering sound of water coming from the direction of the bathroom.

Xiang Xing was able to breathe a sigh of relief and opened his dark soft eyes.

I couldn't help but looked up, with my short legs lying on the armrest of the sofa, poking out my head, and taking a glance in the direction of the bathroom.

There are indeed lights, and faintly blurred figures show through.

Looking at the long shadow of Chuoyue, the little guy only felt that his cheeks were getting hotter.

After a daze, I couldn't help shaking his head vigorously, and then went back to the sofa.

She was thinking about something messy again.

...

However, Conai seemed to have gone out for two consecutive nights.

Although I don't know why, he is going to class during the day.

If this continues, will his sleep and rest time be enough?

Xiang Xing couldn't help faintly beginning to feel a little worried about his premature overdraft physical condition.

Until the sound of water in the bathroom gradually subsided.

She quickly continued to pretend to sleep.

Soon, after the **** smell faded, the reassuring and trustworthy ink and paper scents, accompanied by the faint soap scent, spread again.

With a slow and steady pace, he came to the sofa again and stayed there.

It made the little guy's little heart mentioned his throat again.

However, in the next second, a pair of warm hands suddenly reached under the little hair ball.

He held her up gently.

……what's the situation!

Xiang Xing suddenly became very nervous and did not dare to move at all.

Just let him and carry himself away.