Chapter 242: Picked up a cute Corgi (13-14)

Start from the beginning

Thinking hard about how to restore the demon power and transform into a human form...

I just fell asleep as I thought about it.

So that she didn't know it at all. After she fell asleep, her whole body was faintly and unconsciously began to glow with a pale golden light...

...

at dusk.

Conai got off work and drove home.

Maybe I remembered that there was another Wang who didn't know whether he had filled his stomach at noon or not. His speed was a little faster than usual.

But when passing by a shopping plaza, he stopped.

Ten minutes later, the man carried a good-quality grain-fed steak and got into the car silently.

As everyone knows, this scene was seen by Fang Ya, who was about to enter the supermarket.

"teach……"

He happily wanted to say hello, but when he saw Professor Ke Da without squinting his eyes or listening, he got into the car and drove away.

Just leave him a mouthful of car exhaust.

"Ahem!..."

Fang Ya covered his mouth exaggeratedly and coughed a few times.

His eyes gradually became meaningful.

Hey.

If he remembers correctly, Professor Ke Da has not eaten meat for a long time in order to conceal his wildness...

So, who is this piece of meat for?

Fang Ya couldn't help but think of the sweet smell that he had smelled at Konai's house in the morning.

The curvature of the corners of the mouth became deeper and deeper.

At that time, the phone in his pocket beeped suddenly.

Fang Ya took out and took a look, but with a single glance, all the bantering and good-looking scenes before.

Put on a full range of soft light.

Looking at the words in the chat box, the man suddenly sneered and shook his head helplessly.

Press the voice button.

"Well, well, I have bought your beer. I'll be here soon."

...

Here, Conai took the meat dishes in his hand and returned to the door of the house.

He opened the door and went in, after changing his shoes, he turned on the light.

But the sight that came into view gave me a moment of astonishment.

There is no shadow of Xiao Wangjiang at home.

Instead, she was a petite and exquisite girl who looked only seventeen or eighteen years old.

At that time, she was lying sideways on the sofa, still sleeping.

The little sleeping face is exquisite, and pure and calm like an angel, which is pleasing to the eye.

I don't know if I have dreamed of something, or I am simply hungry, the cherry pink little mouth has a little bit, and then he smacks it.

The tip of the small nose is also towering and towering.

As for her, she was wearing a brown, fluffy puff shirt, and a pair of bloomers puff pants shaped like honey and peach.

In front of the slender white neck, there is a yellow sapphire clavicle chain in the shape of a duck.

In short, it's pretty cute.

So the man didn't connect her with the fat Corgi before.

I don't even want to disturb the girl who sleeps peacefully and sweetly.

However, after hesitating for a while, Conai still put the meat dishes on the dinner table, then turned back and squatted gently in front of her.

After staring at her quietly for a while, he lifted the slender fingertips with distinct knuckles and poked the soft, supple, extremely flexible face of the little dumpling.

With a faint smile, he whispered: "Get up, the moon is basking."

"Well……"

Feeling the itching on his cheeks, Xiang Xing suddenly frowned his soft brows and swept his cheeks with disgust.

It directly hit the slender big hand.

The special warmth from the palm of her hand made her tremble uncontrollably, finally shaking her slender and thick feather eyelashes, slowly opening her dark and moist eyes.

When the outline in front of him was perfect, Junyi's face with her crimson lips became clearer, the little guy was taken aback, and finally came to his senses.

"……you are back!"

She murmured, yelled softly and sweetly, subconsciously supported the sofa with both hands, and stood up.

But suddenly found...

How did my sight become higher!

Xiang Xing was shocked, and seemed to think of something again, he couldn't help swallowing, his eyes moved slowly down.

really.

Her little furry claws turned into hands!

"Wow!"

The little guy exclaimed and sat up directly.

Rub her face, pat her body, hands and feet.

The soft eyes suddenly brightened, "When did I transform?!"

"...Don't you know it yourself."

Conai still squatted in front of the sofa, frowned and looked at her amusedly.