- "you know I'm not afraid of heights anymore?"

The brunette had taken the blonde's hand and left in the direction of the restaurant.

They had gotten on the elevator at the same time as other people.
Maya stood in front of Carina and the brunette placed her hands on her hips, to make her move back against her.

She had lowered her head and placed her lips against her neck.

-"Maya, your ass in that dress..."
The blonde had swallowed.

Carina's hand had slid over her belly and the captain had come to entwine her fingers with those of her girlfriend who had begun to caress her neck with her lips.

They had reached the floor of the restaurant, Maya had taken the hand of the Italian on her belly and they had gone out.

- "good evening, do you have a reservation?"

- "Good evening, on behalf of Bishop."

- "follow me... You asked for a table by the bay window... Ladies Bishop" the man said, showing them their table.

- "This is..." Maya began.

-"Thank you," Carina cut her off. "My love?" She added, pulling the chair out for the blonde to come and sit down.

Maya had come to sit down and the Italian had put herself in front of her. She had stretched out her hand and had taken the hand of the blonde in hers.

They ate dinner looking at each other with so much desire and love that they could have set the restaurant on fire.

When they had left, the blonde had faced the brunette in the elevator.
Her hand had passed on the side of the Italian and she had clutched the side of her pants.

-"We're going to take a ride on the Ferris wheel? Or we can go for a walk, go to the movie thea..."

- "or go back to my place"

- "Carina"

- "go home, Maya!" the brunette put both hands on the blonde's lower back.

They had gone back to the car and Maya had held the door of the Italian car before getting behind the steering wheel.

Carina had come to put her hand on the blonde's thigh and had slipped her hand under the fabric.

- "love, please."

- "you shouldn't have opted for such a short and sexy outfit if you didn't want me to totally fall for you"

She had hardly driven to Carina's house.
Arrived at the apartment the Italian had opened the door and had taken the hand of the blonde so that they could enter.

Maya had closed the front door behind her and Carina had come to kiss her as before.

- "wait, wait, wait, love please"

- "bambina you torture me"

- "are you sure you're ready?"

- "I'm sure I want you"

- "it's not the same"

Carina had stepped back, taken off her blazer and put it on the coat rack before doing the same with Maya's. She then took the blonde's hand and led her to the living room. She sat on the couch and pulled on the captain's hand which was still in hers.

- "Carina, I'm in a tight dress"

- "amore, I've seen you naked, I've seen you in boxers, I don't think that if you pull up your skirt a little bit there will be a big difference, especially since, I'm sorry, but I don't really intend to look at you and yet believe me, you're a real pleasure for the eyes"