229:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 59-60

Start from the beginning

Of course, the two men in front of them didn't know.

It had to add another explanation, "I, I are just a copy right now, and my ontology is still on the server of Fengse Nation, isn't it."

However, as soon as these words came out, Bai Si and Mu Feng cast even more weird glances.

Being aware of one's own existence is something the most advanced AI intelligence cannot do.

Does this duck have self-awareness?

"...No, you can't pretend to be on Mr. Duck! Let's pretend to be on Xiao Hei!"

Before a few people agreed, Xiao Hei on the side also jumped out and stood in front of Duck Duck.

With tears on the little face of the LED imaging, he whispered, "Mr. Ya Ya is Miss's best friend, Xiao Hei can't let Mr. Ya Ya take this risk!"

"And, and..."

Xiao Hei said, suddenly hesitating.

But with a firm face, he looked at Bai Si very seriously.

"Xiao Hei and Xiao Hei have learned a very advanced shielding program. If you don't believe it, Mr. Bai Si, you can use various attack methods to detect Xiao Hei, and Xiao Hei will definitely be able to block it!"

"...No! This broken virus is in this world, it can only take me no way! It must be installed on me!"

"Install on Xiao Hei!"

"Hey!"

The two little things were arguing for a while, squeaking and screaming, as if they were still about to fight.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing frowned helplessly.

Should she be grateful now or should she have a headache.

The little guy couldn't, so he raised his soft eyes and looked at Bai Si.

Suddenly, they realized that the two men glanced at each other, and they showed a meaningful chuckle.

"Okay, stop arguing."

I saw Bai Si stepping forward, raising his long legs, and stepping directly between the two small things that were already at war.

The delicate brows were raised slightly, "There is not only one chip. Since you two want to be a hero so much, you will have a share."

...

Time flies.

In a blink of an eye, the latest level of "The Land of Wind"—the 105 version of the expansion pack, was officially launched.

After the server maintenance was over, many players set foot on Fengse Continent, rushing to the major cities, rushing to watch a version of the once-dungeon first kill battle.

But looking at the registration list, all the players were dumbfounded.

——Boss and his legion did not register!

On the leaderboard, the status of the boss is even more gray.

And it seems... it has been gray for many days!

what's the situation!

It's not only that the players don't understand, even Morse and the others are a little puzzled.

If it weren't for this first kill, Morse wouldn't have quarreled with Bais in that way, and went to the Bai family to directly deal with their Mo family.

But at a critical moment, Bai Si did not go online!

Is this to give him the first kill for nothing?

So what's the point of this!

...

As a result, until the start of the first kill battle, until Morse successfully won the title of first kill, Bais still did not go online.

Although he won, Morse always felt that it was very boring to win.

The curiosity and doubts in my heart are getting heavier.

Finally, he couldn't help it, and went to the members of the boss army to ask a few words.

The answer is that only his young master is busy, and his young master is dating the future young wife, living a full life...

Beth's assistant Big Ben, whose famed name is that their eldest and young master are in a good mood recently, and he doesn't care about the small amount of money. He took out the crystal coins he had spent on the materials and returned it to him tenfold.

Moreover, it was still thrown to him in front of all players by sending a big red envelope that can be on the world channel!

Morse felt that he was going to die of anger.

He was fooled!

The man's brain was hot, no matter what he had or not, he drove angrily the next day and rushed to the Bai's headquarters.

"Bai Si! I have money, I don't need you to use money to insult me!"

Carrying a box of cash, Maureen rushed directly into Beth's office despite the obstruction of a company's security and robots.