225:The rich woman and the follower of the Great God Family 51-52

Start from the beginning

"...It seems that Miss Bai Fu took away all the messy people in order to create a space for you and Mr. Bai Si."

Xiao Hei also jumped out to agree, "This is a notice sent by Miss Bai Fu to all the AIs in the house before she left. I, I have also received..."

"..."

After listening, the little guy shook dullly, and couldn't help lowering the corners of his lips sadly.

Really, everything can happen to hit a piece by accident.

Ugh.

She sighed softly, and glanced at Bai Si's door again.

Immediately in despair, she returned to the robot maid who was being invaded and squatted silently.

She can't touch anything now.

The mobile phone cannot be touched, nor can the game compartment be touched.

This malnourished body couldn't kick open the door of Bai Si's room.

——Unless you give her a big hammer and smash the broken door open.

However, where to find a big hammer.

After finding, this Robot Maid B might become an undercover agent for the Space Alliance.

Ah~

Xiang Xing sighed again.

Aside, Ya Ya and Xiao Hei could only look at her silently.

Seeing her sad look, Xiao Hei was also very sad.

She turned steadily, her big eyes glancing helplessly.

Until her gaze suddenly fell on a window on the second floor promenade.

The window was slightly open, and the gentle night breeze was blowing in, blowing and swaying the veil curtains.

Looking at the wafting, exceptionally soft and elegant curtain fabric, Xiao Hei felt inexplicably that his computing module seemed to have the illusion of a sudden upgrade.

Then, a brilliant idea appeared in her database.

Feasibility-100%!

"...I, I have a solution, miss!"

The little black ball couldn't help jumping with excitement, and leaped in front of Xiang Xing.

Gently rubbed her calf and blinked her eyes earnestly, "Miss, I have a gecko mode. I can climb out of the window, over the wall, and enter Mr. Baisi's room!"

"……real?"

Upon hearing this, Xiang Xing couldn't help lowering his soft eyes in amazement, staring at the small black ball at his feet.

After a while, he frowned with a weird look, "No, Xiaohei, when did you have the gecko mode?"

She didn't even know, nor did she mention it in the memory of the original master...

"People have always had the function of cleaning the walls, but you haven't used it, Miss."

Xiao Hei smiled embarrassedly.

He quickly resumed his serious and serious appearance, and said to Xiang Xing, "Miss, I can use the gecko mode and combine it with the scooter mode, so that Xiao Hei will become a scooter that can fly over the walls!"

As she said, she took the initiative to change form.

But after a while, it changed from a small ball to a two-wheeled balance scooter...

Seeing Xiang Xing and Ya Ya looked surprised.

——I have to say that the level of science and technology in this world is indeed awe-inspiring for them.

"Then, then I'll pass, miss."

After transforming, Xiao Hei raised his small LED face and made a half-blinking cute expression at Xiang Xing.

He turned around without hesitation and rushed back to her bedroom.

Climbing up the bedroom window, walking along the wall quietly, and successfully arrived at Bai Si's room next door.

Jumped out of the window lightly, drove to the side of the sleeping cabin, and changed form again.

After that, she stretched out her robotic arm and pressed the wake button vigorously.

...

At the other end, in the living room.

The second robot maid who was only flashing blue light suddenly made a series of rapid beeps.

Immediately afterwards, his arms moved slightly.

This scene shocked Xiang Xing again, and couldn't help standing up nervously, staring at her vigilantly.

The anxiety in my heart gradually increased.

This maid robot, shouldn't...

Has it been successfully hacked?

The little guy was thinking.

At this moment, the maid robot slowly opened her beautiful eyes.

The head turned mechanically for a moment, and finally, he directly fixed his gaze on Xiang Xing.

Next second.

The beautiful arms of the lotus root changed suddenly.

It turned into a table knife that dazzled in the moonlight.