208:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 17-18

Start from the beginning

Maybe I can't beat it.

...

The two stopped and stopped all the way, and it didn't take long before they came to the end of the mushroom path-in front of a huge mushroom.

"...Oooo-"

As soon as the two of them approached, the giant mushroom faintly shook a few times, screaming strangely, and slowly turned around.

Under the umbrella cap, a pair of dim mung bean eyes opened.

"Finally someone came to play with me!"

The giant mushroom shook its body, sat on the ground, and continued to scream.

This time, the system prompt of the task jumped directly to the team channel of the two.

[[Looking for the Mushroom King]: The Mushroom King, who has just awakened from his long sleep, is very tired and wants to find someone to fight a duel, refreshing, please do your best to prove your strength to it! 】

[Reminder: Defeat the Mushroom King within five minutes, and the attribute of the title [Mushroom King] will increase to 12%. 】

"Ah."

After listening to the system prompt, Bai Si slightly raised his eyes and glanced at the pudgy Mushroom King.

A warlike light flashed from the bottom of the scarlet eyes, and the corners of his lips curled up evilly.

"Five minutes is too long."

When the voice fell, Xiang Xing didn't even react. The man beside him quickly drew out the dagger, turning it into a black afterimage, and swiftly attacked the top of Mushroom King's head.

She saw him lightly land on the top of Mushroom King's head.

Licking his thin lips arbitrarily, he knelt down suddenly and stabbed the dagger directly on the top of the umbrella.

A beautiful [Fatal Strike] was played, causing King Mushroom's health bar to be cut off by a quarter in an instant.

"Ooooo!!!!!"

The Mushroom King seemed to be suffering from severe pain, and roared up to the sky.

And began to shake the heavy head vigorously.

It's a pity that for a certain blood assassin who is almost full of agility, it has no effect at all.

He swiftly shuttles and jumps around the Mushroom King, and the dagger in his hand stabs at the fat mushroom handle.

The Mushroom King not only lost his blood, but his body gradually shattered into pieces of mushrooms.

Xiang Xing suddenly felt that this man seemed to have the potential to be a chef...

In the end, it only took three minutes to cut the entire huge mushroom into a hill of mushroom pieces.

The little guy stared dullly, his soft eyes widened, and he barely recovered from this rapid transition.

The reminder that the task is completed has jumped out of my mind.

【Congratulations! You have completed the whole series of adventure missions in [Mushroom King]! Get the title [Mushroom King]! 】

Immediately afterwards, a title "Mushroom King" decorated with cute mushrooms appeared above Xiang Xing's name in an instant.

At the same time, the World Channel once again lit up colorful loudspeakers.

[Feng color secret report! Player [Cuckoo Star] has completed a peerless adventure [Mushroom King]! It is the reincarnation of the Emperor of Europe! 】

Once again, the voices of the people on the World Channel...

"Surprised, the rich lady made the Mushroom King Qiyu out!"

"She's the first one, right? Ah... the title belongs to her!! So angry!! Envy!"

"The rich woman deserves to be a rich woman... With that title, she is probably the richest man no one can shake her position."

...

As for the Mushroom King, who was cut into pieces, it was surprisingly restored.

He was touching his belly with a smile, looking at the quietly standing assassin in front of him.

"Young man, good kung fu and strong combat power. He is a respectable opponent of this king!"

The Mushroom King chuckled, and suddenly fumbled out a small pure white mushroom from behind, and threw it into Bai Si's arms.

"This mushroom is specially gifted to you by this king. After eating it, you can become stronger!"

As the voice fell, King Mushroom gradually disappeared with a peaceful smile on his face...

The corners of Xiang Xing's mouth twitched.

Originally, are there any bonus items?

She shook her head and couldn't help but trot to Bai Si's side.

Looking at his hand curiously, Ruannuo lightly asked, "Brother boss, what mushrooms?"

"Ok……"

The man's voice stretched, and he clicked on the attributes of the mushroom.

[[Swift Mushroom]: After taking it, the agility value permanently increases by 10 points. 】

"...Wow, I made it!!"

Xiang Xing couldn't help exclaiming in ecstasy, his little hand patted quickly.

What is the concept of permanent agility increase by 10 points?

In addition to making him faster, it also means that the fastest assassin in the entire Fengshe Continent, even if all points are washed to agility, there will always be a 10 point gap between him and Bai Si.