207:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 15-16

Start from the beginning

She kind of likes the atmosphere.

However, before hearing a few more words, the little guy suddenly felt a light tap on his forehead.

"Aren't you rushing to do the task?"

Bai Si laughed lowly, condensed his scarlet eyes, and looked at the painful little chinchilla in front of him.

Listen again, he can't guarantee that he can't help it, and give the group of guys a full-range mute.

After thinking about it, the man rolled his eyes.

Suddenly leaned slightly towards Xiang Xing, the corners of his lips curled up even more, "By the way, can I go with you on the task?"

He paused, raising his brows solemnly, "Well, I just want to see what a peerless adventure is."

"Um... okay~"

Xiang Xing felt that there was no reason to refuse him.

Anyway, he came up by himself and asked her to approach.

She doesn't care.

After thinking about it, the little guy blinked softly and summoned the duck.

She climbed up on the duck's back, clenched the reins with both hands, and nodded seriously at Bais, "Then let's go back to Cedar City!"

"good."

Bai Si fainted, and also summoned his mount-a huge, majestic silver wolf!

The silver wolf's fur was smooth and shiny with extremely eye-catching silver light.

Just the aura, there is a huge distance from the duck under her seat...

(Duck: Hello!)

"Ok?"

Looking at Xiang Xing's sluggish appearance that was about to drool again, the man squinted his eyes slightly, and he couldn't help lowering his head and let out a laugh.

He blinked at her, "My head is a double mount, do you want to sit and watch?"

"……is it okay!"

The little guy got excited, changed his hands and took the duck that fell out of favor instantly into his luggage, swaying the round Totoro body, and trotting over.

Bai Si laughed, patted the silver wolf on the back, and let it squat down.

Afterwards, before Xiang Xing climbed up on his own, he stretched out his slender arms first, and easily picked up the little chinchilla and placed it in front of him.

"Sit down, we set off."

He curled his crimson lips, his scarlet eyes drooped slightly, his arms lightly circled the little guy with the novel look, and grabbed the reins.

The Silver Wolf whimpered and ran towards Cedar City...

...

After half an hour.

Riding on wolves, the two walked in slowly through the gate of Cedar City.

The passing players glanced sideways inadvertently, but were shocked that all the buns in their hands fell to the ground.

"Then, isn't that the boss at the top of the rankings?...The boss is out of order?!"

"Wait! The Totoro pharmacist, I saw it when I went shopping with my master! She is the richest man, Gu Guxing!"

"So the boss actually went with the rich woman?! Surprised..."

"Oh, it's no wonder that the boss didn't raise the price with Morse later. In the warehouse of the rich woman, isn't that all the materials are available..."

...

Xiang Xing and Bai Si both appeared in Cedar City, and the commotion they caused soon reached Morse's ears.

He was so angry that he almost smashed his house with the materials he had just bought.

What a boss!

This guy, I am afraid that he was deliberately raising the price with him and causing him blood loss!

Looking at the precious gems and iron that was bought at a very high price, Morse clenched his hands into fists, his eyes stunned fiercely.

Ah.

That's it.

Anyway, when the time comes, it will be yourself who will win the first victory.

Anyway, he has already greeted "over there"...

For ordinary players like boss, what can you compare with him as the "VIP of VIP"!

...

The other end.

Xiang Xing relished the red bean sorbet, a famous product of Cedar City he bought along the way. Under the **** of Bai Si and Silver Wolf, he smoothly passed through the main city and came to a small mushroom house near the other side of the city gate.

The two of them just walked into the house, and the mushroom-headed grandmother NPC sitting in the rocking chair and leisurely playing in the sweater seemed to have noticed something suddenly, wrinkled her nose, and sniffed vigorously.

After a while, those turbid eyes flashed suddenly.

"The aroma of King Mushroom!"

The grandmother exclaimed, a carp jumped out of the rocking chair and looked at Xiang Xing with great excitement.

Rubbing his hands excitedly, "Little My Neighbor Totoro, have you brought the King Mushroom back, haven't you?"