204:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 10-11

Depuis le début

"Here, you can inspect the goods. We will trade after inspection."

When the words fell, the two little special assistants immediately rushed to the box and settled seriously.

The little guy pursed his pink lips lightly, and quietly peeked at the man who didn't care about the inspection, and just looked at the man who visited her house.

Tilting his little head, the big tail faintly swung a few times.

Suddenly remembering something, he turned around and trot towards the kitchen.

After a while, she was slowly walking out with a tray of teapots and cups.

Although the pace was extremely cautious, Xiang Xing, who was not too accustomed to this chubby body when descending the low steps, was still a shaky center of gravity.

"what…"

The little guy couldn't help but whispered, and was about to jump forward.

When Beth on the side saw this, his heart suddenly tightened.

But when he subconsciously wants to use the skill to rush over and catch her...

But seeing that little Totoro spirit, really just shook his body.

But after a while, he stood firm again and continued to walk towards the living room.

Looking at the basic skill logo of "Firming" floating on the top of her head, a fleeting embarrassment was suddenly drawn across the man's face.

—How come I suddenly forgot that this is the game world.

hiss.

"This is my special scented tea. I have added some potions [LuckyE] with random attribute enhancement effects that I developed to make spices."

Xiang Xing carefully placed the tray on the coffee table and immediately smiled, "Try it, it's delicious."

"…Oh?"

Hearing that, the two small special assistants turned around first and looked around.

Big Ben looked strange: "What attributes are there to improve?"

Cashew was full of precautions: "There will be no debuff, right."

"...Am I the kind of person who will harm buyers?"

The little guy couldn't help laughing, his head tilted.

She just thinks it tastes better with this combination.

However, in spite of this, certain two hesitated.

But the next second, they suddenly saw their young master pause, and walked to the side of the coffee table in silence.

I just poured myself a glass and drank it slowly...

"...Master!"

Big Ben was so startled by Beth's sudden behavior that he couldn't help shouting at him subconsciously.

However, his own young master put down the cup blankly, and then gave him a faint glance.

"All the fuss."

The man murmured silently.

But the corners of the light rose lips suddenly became lightly curved, and raised the delicate red eyes towards the little guy who was looking at him seriously.

His voice was dumb, with a faint smile, "It's really delicious."

After that, he suddenly looked at the two small special assistants again, his eyes glaring slightly.

Two little specials helped a spirit, quickly put aside the work at hand, ran over and poured a cup each.

The cow drank down.

"...It's really delicious!"

Feeling the sweet and fragrant floral fragrance that overflowed his mouth, Big Ben's eyes lit up, and he smacked his mouth.

But the next second, he suddenly saw a special effect logo on his status bar.

The system's warm reminder immediately sounded in my ears.

[Buff [Charm boundless]: Personal charm value is increased by 60%, and the effect lasts for 144 days. 】

"...Mom!"

Big Ben almost jumped up in surprise.

6 days of game time is equal to 1 hour of real time.

In other words, he received a full 24 hours of gain buff!

And this charm is boundless, he remembers...

Thinking about it, Big Ben hurriedly looked for a mirror around and glanced excitedly.

-He really became more handsome!

"Wow, then I can go pick up girls!"

Big Ben smiled secretly, and hurried back to the big box, ready to check the speed of light, so that he could get off work early...

As for the cashews, they came back one step earlier than him.

He drove an effect that increased his luck, and he was ready to finish his work at the speed of light, so he hurriedly went to the dungeon...

Seeing the two whose work efficiency suddenly increased several times, Bai Si's red eyes flickered, and he glanced thoughtfully at the satisfied little girl beside him.

Unexpectedly, Xiang Xing seemed to be aware of his gaze instantly, and couldn't help lowering his head, laughing at him.

The soft eyes flickered, with a look of curiosity.

"Brother boss, what buff did you get?"