Chapter 202:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's family 5-6

Start from the beginning

Xiang Xing.

He chewed these two words silently, and then glanced at the little girl who was standing neatly again.

His eyes narrowed slightly.

Her appearance made him inexplicably impressed.

Although I can't remember it for a while.

but.

A little girl's house, with a group of old men and old ladies, morning exercises and punching or something.

Really novel.

Ah.

...

Soon, the special assistant boy returned with a soy milk fritters and bounced back.

"Miss, please eat, it's delicious!"

He smiled extremely sunny and vigorous, and there was a great contrast with the other little special assistant who stood silently behind Bai Si, who was silent like a wood all the way.

"……thanks."

Xiang Xing also lifted her pink lips lightly, leaned slightly, and took it politely.

Under the gracious smiles of the grandfathers and grandmothers, she scratched her head shyly, then carefully opened the package, walked back to sit down, and ate with everyone.

A crowd of sunset red laughed and laughed again, chatting.

Seeing this group of harmonious pictures, Bai Si's eyes deepened, and the corners of his mouth appeared to have a soothing arc.

"Then, Grandpa, I'll go back to the company first."

He sighed lightly and nodded at Grandpa Zhao affectionately.

Suddenly remembered something, and raised his brow slightly, "By the way, what would you like to eat tomorrow?"

"Well……"

The old man squeezed his chin and thought for a while, suddenly grinned, and nodded slightly, "Chingxi Restaurant's horseshoe cake and shrimp shaomai, remember."

"remembered."

The man smiled again and nodded.

After smiling and paying tribute to the old people, he paused slightly, and glanced again at the little girl who was gnawing on fried dough sticks.

This led the two small special assistants without hesitation, turned and left.

As everyone knows, Xiang Xing at that time was actually eating, while quietly looking at the distant figure of the long back.

The soft eyes blinked thoughtfully.

...

After bidding farewell to the grandfathers and grandmothers, Xiang Xing took Xiao Hei to a large shopping supermarket near the community.

After shopping around, I bought a cart of daily necessities and a dazzling array of snacks, picked some meat dishes I like, and returned with a load.

After that, I took a good rest in reality for the whole day, and before going to bed at night, I returned to the sleeping game cabin.

Put on your helmet and log in to your account.

A short and chubby chinchilla, wearing a silk lace and white T overalls, appeared in front of Xiang Xing.

This is her role in the game-Cuckoo Star.

A pharmacist from the Chinchilla tribe.

The so-called pharmacist is an auxiliary role with a special mechanism in the game.

As the name suggests, it is to develop a variety of medicines with different effects, to provide teammates with attribute bonuses corresponding to the medicines, and auxiliary partial treatment occupations with various effects.

The pharmacist does not have attack skills, but they will have an exclusive attack mount.

The pharmacists feed the mounts with potions, allowing the mounts to replace themselves and deal with monsters.

As for the original owner's mount, it is the giant white duck with a saddle...

"...Have you rested?"

Seeing Xiang Xing on the line gorgeously, Duck Duck couldn't help yawning and fluttered out of his mount's bag.

The huge duck wings rubbed the mung bean eyes with a light wave.

A screenshot of a world news appeared in front of the little guy.

[World Speaker] [boss]: Take in Tiger's Eye, Skadi Crystal, Refined Steel... a few, intentionally directly private.

"..."

Xiang Xing blinked his eyes softly, and looked at the names of the large row of materials from beginning to end very seriously.

He tilted his head and said in a somewhat incomprehensible way, "What does he do with these things."

He is an assassin, and he is not a manufacturer who specializes in making equipment.

"Well……"

Duck duck hugged duck **** and shook his head, "According to the game strategy Benga studied during your offline period, these materials are used to make the next version, that is, the new equipment of the 105 version."

"Perhaps it is prepared."

"so."

Xiang Xing nodded seemingly.

She exhaled the leaderboard easily, and glanced at the "boss" that was still gray offline.