Chapter Eleven

Dancing is an art, she loved the art, she loved the story, she loved to dance her own solo, so she showed up as a solo act

***********************************************************************************************

Morgan had decided she had wanted to send more design ideas to her Auntie Love, she was taking cautious steps as she heads to the tower where all the post owls were kept. She reaches the top and bumps into Cho who has come around the corner. "Morgan!" She gasps in surprise, not even hiding the blush that crosses her face.

"Cho," Morgan greets, she wanted to keep moving but the girl was still blocking her way.

"Watch yourself on the stairs, it's a bit icy at the top." She says, still blushing. 

"Thanks." She says before going around the girl and walking away. She steps inside and hands the parchment to the owl, handing it treats before it left to her Auntie. She smiled as she looked out at the snowy landscape, it was beautiful to watch the snow fall, she had always enjoyed the beauty of the world, the different seasons, the different changes each season had, the different smells even. It was always something she looked forward too.

Shaking her head, she left the owlery and made her way back inside, humming as she went, she ignored the whispers, the pointing, the taunts, the obnoxious laughter, she ignored it all. Morgan always kept her head held high, and when she was alone, she would lower it, as she was with her true friends, the people who believed her. Whispering the password, she stepped into the Slytherin common room, she stopped as she saw racks and racks of dresses, suits, jewellery, shoes, and makeup.

"What?" She questioned, she looked to see Daphne grinning widely before she stepped aside. 

"Girasole!" Aphrodite screamed in excitement seeing her darling little niece, the only one she really liked, the rest could go fuck themselves. "I have come to dress the whole of Slytherin!" She cheered, a giggle of excitement escaping her. "Come on, let's find that dress of yours."

"Auntie, why?" Morgan questioned, she of course was happy to see her aunt, but she knew that Morgan was great at styling, so why?

Aphrodite turned to the girl and smiled. "I made a promise years ago to you, I'm not breaking it now." She whispered turning back to the dresses. "And who said I couldn't come to make you shine like the star you are." She finished pulling out the first dress. "Now go, everyone else is finished, it's just you and Daphne left." 

Morgan laughed happily; she knew her auntie would never follow the rules. Morgan had tried to have her family here for the ball, but the old fool refused to have them enter the school. Her uncles had to get her papa somewhere far from civilisation, he was feeling a bit murderous. Wiping her tears, she took the dress and ran up to her room to change, the sound of popping was heard from inside her room, opening the door she found her jewellery, shoes, and hair accessories waiting for her already. "Thank you!" She shouted down the stairs, hearing her auntie giggle gleefully.