Chapter Twelve

She was waiting for the right time, she knew the answer already, so why look for it now, she had what she needed to survive, an hour long

She was waiting for the right time, she knew the answer already, so why look for it now, she had what she needed to survive, an hour long. After all she had death on her side.

*********************************************************************************************

Morgan was walking across the bridge, she had just finished having a fun chat with some dark creatures, and now she was in a brilliant mood. She actually was in that good of a mood that she wasn't walking she was skipping; it was a sight to see. "Hey Shelby." She heard Cedric call out to her.

She turned and grinned at the boy. "Cedric." She greeted.

"How are you?" He asked the young girl.

Morgan hummed before answering, "Spectacular. Just had a brilliant chat with some friends.

Cedric chuckled before he said to the girl. "Look I realise I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons."

"Forget about it. I'm sure you would have done the same for me." She stated.

"Exactly. You know the prefect's bathroom on the fifth floor?" He asks her. He sees her nod, so he continues. "It's not a bad place for a bath. Just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water." He whispered before walking away from the girl. Morgan hums, before a smirk comes across her face.

Morgan strips out of her clothing standing naked as the day she was born, before dressing herself into some swimsuits, she loved Myrtle, but she didn't want the girl to see her naked. She steps into the warm bath, sighing as her muscles relax, she had not brought the golden egg with her, it was a bit stupid to bring it when she already knows the song.

"Come seek us where our voices sound, we cannot sing above the ground, and while you're searching ponder this; we've taken what you'll sorely miss, an hour long you'll have to look, and to recover what we took, but past an hour, the prospect's black, too late, it's gone, it won't come back." She sang softly as she dipped herself under the water, losing herself in the warmth. The water was soothing against her skin, her hair was swirling around her, and she just felt at peace. 

She didn't come up for some time, she was simply enjoying her time underneath the water, she had not heard the hurried steps of Professor Slytherin, who had been alerted by Moaning Myrtle of the girl sinking into the water. Myrtle truly believed that the Slytherin girl was a kind soul, she had given Myrtle things to throw at people that still bullied her, to this day. So, she wanted to make sure the girl was okay.

Tom practically fell into the water, to see Morgan at the bottom of the bath her hair swirling around her, her eyes closed. He gripped the girls arm and pulled her up out of the water, coughing filled the air as Morgan was stunned, she wiped her eyes seeing Lord Slytherin before her. "What?" She started to ask until his hands came atop her shoulders.

"What were you trying to do kill yourself!" He shouted at her; his whole body was filled with pure worry for the girl. Something in him was in a panic, he had asked for Barty Jr. to look into this issue, even handing him a letter and his blood to do a proper inheritance test, he had a feeling he knew exactly what was going on, but he wasn't going to put pressure onto the girl before him to tell him what was going on.

"No, I was practising my spell for the next challenge." She stated shaking her head. "I'm not stupid enough to die."

"What?" He asked.

"I know what the challenge is, I was using the spell that I was going to use for it, I was practising," she stated shaking her head. "'Come seek us where our voices sound, we cannot sing above the ground," she recited. "Which only means it's either under water or underground, it can't be the sky as that is above ground." She explained. "'And while you're searching ponder this; we've taken what you'll sorely miss, an hour long you'll have to look, and to recover what we took, but past an hour, the prospect's black, too late, it's gone, it won't come back.'" She recited once more. "So obviously they are taking something from me that is important to me, which could be any of the friends I have made here, could be Fred and George, or god forbid they take someone from my family." She stated shaking her head. "I was training that was it." 

Tom Slytherin sighed, before walking out of the bath, the girl following him. "I'm sorry, professor, I'm sorry for worrying you, but I swear I would never kill myself, I'm happy where I am now." Morgan stated happily, a sweet smile on her face, it calming the man before her. "And professor, if I ever feel that low, in any way, I will talk to you, or someone, I promise." She promised, Slytherin nodded, before pulling her into a hug which shocked her.

The two remained quiet before he told her to head to bed, she had the tournament coming up soon. She walked out leaving the man behind, Myrtle floated to the professor with a curious look in her eyes. "Do you like her?" The ghostly girl said, with a cheeky look on her face.

"What?" He questioned the girl, with shock clear on his face.

"I might be dead, and you may have been the one who had to kill me but even I can see that from the way you acted she is more special to you then I think you realise." Myrtle stated, giggling as she floated away not giving the man the chance to argue back. 

The man sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, what she had said put more thoughts into his head, so he left the bathroom, and headed down to his own room, where he sat back in his chair, Nagini wrapping herself around him. 'Are you alright my little Tommyling?' She asked with a soft hiss.

"I'm confused, but everything will be answered soon. I hope." He answered the snake, before resting his head against the chair and decided he just needed to relax, he hoped he got his answers soon. 

**********

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! <3