Chapter Six

The brothers came when she had to return

The brothers came when she had to return. The return of the young witch gave her cousin a sigh of relief. And now the witch knows her greatest fear. 

***********************************************************************************************

Fred and George were sat outside of St Mungo's both twins hidden by their cloaks as they slipped inside the hospital, the two stayed hidden as they found the room they were looking for, with smirks on their faces they pushed the door open with a flurry, causing the patient inside the room to jump in surprise. "Fred, George. What the blood hell was that for!" Morgan shouted annoyed with her brothers.

"Well, Bambi," Fred started.

"We wanted to see you and tell you that we." George continued.

"Will be the ones to take you back to school." Fred finished as the two grinned widely. 

Morgan sighed as she shook her head. She was excited to go back to school, and to see Draco as she knew he wasn't really happy with himself, after she had been hurt. With a shake of her head the young witch quickly took her belongings and followed the twins out of the hospital, only for the two to be caught by their professor.

"So, this is what you two had planned." Slytherin sighed as he shook his head. "I ought to give you both detentions."

Fred and George simply smiled, they were fine with getting a detention or two, if it meant they could see their little sister. Fred looked to his brother before picking Morgan up and placing her on his shoulders, the young witch laughing as he made his way down the street, with George once more crying out to 'watch out, Lady Shelby is walking here!' Slytherin shook his head at the twins but walked after them. The boys were happy to escort Morgan back to school.

When they did floo back to Hogwarts, Morgan received a summoning to the headmaster's office, she threw it into the fire, she wasn't in the mood. Sighing, Morgan made her way to the Slytherin common room stepping inside she came to see a 'welcome home' party. Laughing happily Morgan went and hugged everyone, when it came to Draco, the young wizard pulled her tightly to himself and hugged her, apologising continuously. Morgan whispered comforting words to him, telling him she was never angry with him, they were kids. And he was family, she would not fight with family over something that was not on purpose. 

After all it was an accident.

It was late Thursday when she did appear for classes, she ignored the whispers and the stares of the students around her. It wasn't until they had a free period when she was approached my Hermione Jean Granger, the girl sneering at Morgan. "Looking ugly now aren't you, Potter." She spat.

Morgan rolled her eyes at the girl. "Looking like a beaver aren't you, Granger." Morgan retaliated. She was quite fed up with everyone at the moment, she was not a happy witch in this moment. "Why don't you go stuff your nose in an etiquettes book Granger and leave me alone. Maybe you'll learn to not approach someone of a higher standing without the proper greeting." With that she turned away and walked down the halls of Hogwarts.