1. Beautiful Star

Start from the beginning

The man smiled and nodded. "Mhm. I was just surprised to see someone knock on my door this early. And hey Fumy,"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Fumy said. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

The man laughed a little. "It's okay. I didn't mean to be rude."

"This is Swiyrls," Agent Pig said, introducing the house owner and Fumy.

Fumy is not good at remembering names, instead she's more into remembering the faces.

"My name is Swiyrls," the man said.

"It's good to meet you." Fumy smiled and nodded.

She was not good at making friends, she's glad that Agent Pig introduced her to someone new because it made things easier for her.

Darren, on the other hand, pulled chips out from his pocket like a cartoon and ate silently. Everyone there looked at him in disgust.

"What?"

"Bro, please" said Agent Pig, but Darren just shrugged and continued eating.

"Anyways" Agent Pig said, switching the topic back to Fumy and Swiyrls.

"I'm not sure what to do with her, but it'd be cool if I show her around"

"So?" Swiyrls asked, sometimes his step brother pulls out unthinkable stuff out of the blue for Swiyrls.

"Tell her about yourself, idiot"

"Well," Swiyrls showing off his fire powers from his hand,

"I'm a firebender and I can manipulate the fire with my hands."

"Oh really?" Fumy said, impressed.

Agent Pig was surprised too but it wasn't his first time hearing about this. He knew Swiyrls' powers since he was 8 years old because when they were kids, he always used to play with fire.

Fumy tried to touch the fire aswell, but she got burned.

"Ouch! That's hot!"

Swiyrls laughed and said, "Hahaha! You're so stupid Fumy! You should have known that fire is hot."

Fumy was upset, but she didn't want to show it because she knew that Swiyrls would make fun of her again.

"Hey Swiyrls," Agent Pig said, "Do you want to come with us?"

"Sure! Why not?"

Now that Fumy met Swiyrls, it's time for them to introduce her to the others. Meanwhile Darren fell asleep on the couch.

"Darren! Get up!" Agent Pig yelled.

"What?" Darren said, confused.

"We have a mission to go on."

He stood up and looked around for his non-existent hat. "Where's my hat?"

"What are you talking about? You were eating chips and then fell asleep like a log the entire time. Plus you put no hats on," Agent Pig dragged Darren outside along with others

"Remember, we're gonna climb more mountains. Just be careful," Agent Pig patted Fumy's back. It was pretty strong too until Fumy was almost getting pushed off.

"My bad,"

Swiyrls put on his jacket before they go. They all went outside and got ready to climb more mountains. Everyone made sure to take the necessary precautions while climbing, making sure to stay safe and secure.

***

Agent Pig, Darren, Swirlys, and Fumy continued their journey, with Agent Pig giving Fumy a piggyback ride because Fumy almost tripped by a thick snow at the next mountain.