1. Beautiful Star

Agent Pig led Fumy on a search to find other individuals, hoping to introduce him to some new friends. As they walked behind his cabin, Agent Pig pointed out one individual in particular, claiming him to be his closest companion. The individual was standing in the garden, dressed in a navy-orange hoodie and beige jeans. He had a head of curly brown hair that cascaded in waves around his face, and his bright hazel eyes sparkled in the sunlight. However, Fumy couldn't help but notice the unusual shape of his ears, which bore a resemblance to the fins of a fish. Despite this initial surprise, Fumy was eager to meet this new friend and get to know him better.

The man smiled warmly at the pair, introducing himself as Agent Pig's best friend. He explained that he had been farming.

"I've never seen this cat fella, what's your name?"

"Fumiery, goes by Fumy." Fumy introduced herself

"Bet, I'm Darren. I hope we can be good friends or something," said Darren with a chuckle.

"Don't trust him, he's the most annoying person known to a man." Agent Pig whispered to Fumy's big ears. Fumy was having second thoughts.

"Really not a big deal, honestly" Fumy joked along too.

"See? Someday we will fight against yo-"

"Speaking of which, can you fight in a battle, Fumy?" Agent Pig cut off Darren and blocked his way to Fumy.

"To be honest, I don't know. I only know how to uh...." Fumy looked around before she can finish her sentence.

"Build.."

"Not bad! Because here, all work is from own sweat,"

"Wow, quirky. pfffft" said Darren unseriously.

"Bro I could kill you right now,"

***

"Where are we now?" Fumy asked Agent Pig and Darren as they arrived on their destination

"We're gonna meet my step lil bro," answered Agent Pig happily.

Fumy, Agent Pig and Darren had arrived at the top of the mountain after a long and treacherous climb. The cold, whipping winds caused them to shiver and their exhausted bodies ached.

Darren had always been a mischievous guy. He likes to joke and make fun of people, especially of his rival, Agent Pig. Agent pig was a responsible and hardworking person who had a knack for getting things done. He was always the first one to volunteer to fight in a war, and his moves and tactics were impeccable.

Fumy watched Darren as he stood in front of the modern-looking house. He was still upset about the punch that he had received from Agent Pig. Next she looked at the house in front of her. It was like one of those houses in the city, with a lot of glass, concrete, and steel. The house was large, and she was sure that it was bigger than her own house back home. The house has glass for the front and white walls. The porch was covered in green plants and had a swing attached to it.

The door opened like someone was going to come out and greet them. It's a human elf, with dark red-orange straight hair, sea blue eyes and a rather slim and pale guy. He's also looking a bit shorter than Darren. He was wearing a plaid shirt with only an unbuttoned collar.

Agent Pig stepped forward and introduced himself. The man-pig shook hands with him and ushered them into his home. He offered them a seat at a table in the kitchen area.

"Hah you just woke up," Darren said to the man sitting across from him.

"By the way, this is Fumy," added Agent Pig.