chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN
KOI NO YOKAN

 ❝I should hate you, I feel STUPID Like I almost crashed my carDrivin' home to talk about YOU❞

I should hate you, I feel STUPID
Like I almost crashed my car
Drivin' home to talk about YOU

i should hate you
gracie abrams

𓆩♡𓆪

KOI NO YOKAN

(n.) (phr.) the sense one has upon meeting another person that they will fall in love

lily woke up from her deep sleep to her phone buzzing madly on her locker. she rolled around and picked it up to see a picture of her and her sister light up the screen. she sat up and yawned before sliding the green button across her screen and lifting the phone up to her ear. "lydia?" she murmured, still half asleep.

"i called you five times now! why are you only answering? i've been worried about you all morning!" lydias voice shouted through the phone.

"jeez i don't know, maybe because it's only seven o clock on a saturday and i'm only awake."

"i told you to keep your sound on."

"why are you calling lydia?" lily asked her older sister, still cranky from only waking up.

"mom called me." lydia admitted causing lily to sigh. "listen i know you probably don't wanna talk about it right away but i'm here for whenever you do."

"i'm fine i promise."

"i know you are lils but just...be careful, okay?"

"you know me, i always am."

"are you okay? genuinely?"

"well my throat hurts like a bitch-" lily said causing the two girl to laugh. lily debated whether she should tell the girl about stiles or not. but she couldn't do that to lydia. she knew it would hurt her sister to much so she decided against it. "umm, listen i've got to go but i'll talk to you later maybe?"

"yeah maybe, i've just been swamped with all this business proposal stuff. but lily, please be safe, okay?"

"yes lydia. now i really have to go." lily lied to get away from her sister, which she felt guilty for but if she had to answer the 'how are you' question one more time, she would go insane. "good bye!"