chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE
ABOUT TIME

❝To kiss in cars and downtown barsWas all we neededYou drew stars around my scarsBut now I'm bleedin'❞

Was all we needed
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'❞

cardigan
taylor swift

𓆩♡𓆪

"i've brought supplies." was the first thing that dylan said when lily opened the door. he held up one paper starbucks bag in one hand and a plastic bag in the other.

"perfect." lilys voice was still horse from the scream but she grabbed the starbucks bag off him and high fived the boy, walking back into the sitting room and falling down on the couch.

the possible best thing about having her friends was  that they always comforted each other. any time someone was off sick or had a bad day, another would go over to their house with their favourite foods and just spend time together. dylan and lily usually done it for each other as they were usually sick at the same time. lily never complained. the boy was always one of the kindest and they got on really well.

"okay so you gonna tell me what happened?" dylan asked as the girl pulled out her coffee and began rummaging through the bags.

"i don't even know." she sighed. "i'm probably being over dramatic-"

"from what abby and maddy told me you had every right to storm out of that classroom and make him all embarrassed." dylan automatically stuck up for the girl against herself.

"was it that bad?" lily winced

"no." the boy lied. lilys face just fell, signalling that she knew he wasn't telling the truth. "okay well it really wasn't that bad! a few people from the year came up and asked if you alright. most people just think you're sick. as you can imagine, maddy ran up to the lacrosse boys, asking where eli was and threatening to beat him up for you."

lily let out a light laugh and dylan continued his story. "he was apparently really quiet for the rest of the day. his friends were actually worried about him which is bullshit considering that he was the one that attacked you."

"he didn't attack me."

"you know what i mean. seriously though lily, it's fucked up what he said to you."

"i know but-..." lily tried search for an excuse for eli but she couldn't exactly say the full moon. she groaned, sliding further down into the couch.

a moment of silence passed, both teenagers trying to figure out what to say. "wanna watch a movie?" lily asked, sick of just sitting there with her thoughts.