Valentine (PJM X Reader)

*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"I'm freezing!" Rosie says, her arms wrapped tightly around herself, indicating that she's cold. I do admit that it is a chilly night tonight, and we are wearing dresses with little fabric. I'm wearing a short sleeve, black lace and velvet gothic Lolita cocktail dress. I think I look great, but I'm currently regretting not bringing a jacket right now.

"We're almost at the entrance. We'll be inside the club soon." Daniella reassures Rosie. We have been in line for almost a half an hour. We are at this club in downtown Los Angeles, for the Emo Night Traffic Light Party.

Emo Night is something that happens every once in a while at this particular club. People show up to drink, dance and sing along to classic emo/pop punk/alternative music. And, since it's the Friday night before Valentine's Day, which is in four days, the Emo Night organizers decided to make tonight a traffic light party. When you enter the club, you have to select an LED necklace and glow-stick bracelet. If you pick red, it indicates that you are in a relationship and are just there to enjoy Emo Night. If you select green, you are showing everyone that you're single and are open to meet someone. If you pick yellow, it shows that you aren't sure about meeting someone.

"I don't know how you guys talked me into coming along with you guys. This isn't my kind of scene." Namjoon laments, not really a fan of music under the emo/rock genre.

"Namjoon. You hardly go out with us. Live a little!" I tell him and he just rolls his eyes but chuckles.

"I guess I haven't been hanging out with you guys as much lately," he shrugs.

"Exactly! That's why you're going to enjoy yourself with your friends tonight!" Daniella says as she pats his shoulder.

"Plus you need to get laid!" Yoongi utters out from behind us, his arms wrapped around Kelsey, keeping her warm.

"I don't know about that. I might pick yellow when we get in," he tells us and continues. "Who's idea was this anyway?"

"Rosie's," Kelsey answers from behind me.

Kelsey, Rosie and I have been living together in an apartment for the past two years. Rosie and I are in grad school while Kelsey started working for a publication company right after she graduated from UCLA one year ago.

About a year and a half ago, Kelsey kept running into Yoongi in the apartment lobby. She would constantly tell us how gorgeous he is. We told her just to go for it. Kelsey, being the assertive woman that she is, asked Yoongi out, and they have been together ever since. Yoongi and Namjoon are roommates and Danielle is one of Namjoon's best friends. We all just naturally became close with them.