Fly Me To Your Room (KTH X Reader)

*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

I drive into the small parking lot on the side of the bird shop. It's after hours so there aren't any cars, allowing me to take my pick of any spot. I park in the spot next to Taehyung's car, right by what I assume is a side entrance.

Taehyung and I met through our mutual friend, Jimin. Jimin and I work at an urgent care clinic together. We quickly became good friends ever since he started working at the clinic about six months ago.

Three weeks ago, Jimin and his partner, Yoongi, invited me to a game night, and that's where Taehyung and I were introduced to each other. We were teamed up to play Charades. And, you best believe that he and I won that game by having the most correct guesses.

Since then, Taehyung and I have had a couple dates. The first one was us meeting at a breakfast place that he and I realized we both actually love. We were there for a couple hours, indulging in the best omelettes and copious cups of coffee for myself and glasses of orange juice for Taehyung. We talked about anything and everything, learning a lot about each other and finding out that we had a lot of shared interests like our mutual love for jazz music. We found out that we both play woodwind instruments, with him having a passion playing the saxophone and me having played the clarinet when I was in middle school and high school. We also both have a penchant for fashion.

That morning, I also learned how Taehyung and his cousin, Jungkook, have been helping his uncle, Dohyun. His uncle owns and runs a bird shop. But, eight months ago, Dohyun faced some serious health issues, which affected him not being able to be at the shop as often.

Since Taehyung works remotely as part of Environmental services for the city, he volunteered to take care of the shop, with the help of Jungkook, while his uncle focuses on his treatments. Taehyung's mom, who's DoHyun's sister, was the one who suggested that Taehyung stay in the little apartment space Dohyun had made for himself years ago, while Dohyun stayed with Jungkook at his apartment. Taehyung's mom would frequently visit Dohyun, to look after him while Jungkook would be at the shop with Taehyung.

Since Dohyun is a person who means a lot to Taehyung, Taehyung didn't hesitate to listen to his mom's suggestion. He was living with a roommate, Hoseok, in a lavish apartment complex. But, Hoseok understood the situation and was able to have one of their mutual friends, Namjoon move in, since he needed a place to stay after having just broken up with his girlfriend of three years. It was perfect timing for all involved.

At the end of our second date, a week ago, in which we had a blast at a jazz club, he asked if I wanted to come over to see the bird shop and have dinner with him there. He's told me all about the place and I was intrigued so I accepted the invitation.

And, here I am, now parked in front of the shop, texting him to let him know I've arrived.

A minute passes and I see him emerge from the side door of the bird shop. I grab my crossbody bag from the floor of my passenger seat and get out of my car, where Taehyung is now standing close by. I shut my car door, lock it, and turn to face him.