Surf's Up (JJK X Reader)

*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"Y/N, Camilla, Nikki, we're here!" Minah exclaims as she puts her car in park in the driveway of her parents' beach house.

We all just graduated from college. And, before I move to San Francisco for my new job for a publishing company, and Minah is moving all the way to the East Coast to start medical school, we thought to have a big summer trip full of going swimming, surfing, shopping and relaxing by the beach for a couple weeks. Camilla is remaining here in California, where she's doing her post-graduate studies in nutrition and Nikki is doing a teaching credential program at the place we all now call our alma mater.

I just want a fun memorable time with my girls before I move up north.

But, it won't be just us staying at the beach house. Because, after Minah's brother, Namjoon, found out about our trip, he and some of his friends decided to invite themselves to join our mini vacation.

Minah and Namjoon's father is a surgeon, hence why they have a beach house as one of their vacation homes. Their parents are currently on vacation in Sweden. They were so proud of Minah for getting accepted at her number one choice for medical school that they were completely fine with us staying at their beach house.

Camilla, who has a thing for Namjoon, told him how we would be staying at the beach house, so he thought it would be a great idea for him and his friends to join us.

After we unloaded Minah's SUV, we get into the house, lugging in all of our luggages.

"Just leave all the luggages in the foyer so I can show you gals around! I'll have Namjoon and his friends help carry them up to the rooms when they get here! He just texted me a few minutes ago saying that they're close." Minah informs us as we follow her.

Minah takes a few short minutes to show us the kitchen, dining room, living rooms, the back yard with a pool, and all the bathrooms, gym, bedrooms, upstairs. After that, Minah grabs a bottle of some top shelf tequila from her dad's liquor cabinet, and we make our way into the giant kitchen.

We gather around the kitchen island. I now have the bottle in my hand while Minah grabs four shot glasses and places them in front of me.

As I'm pouring tequila into the shot glasses, we hear the front door open and a bunch of loud male voices. A moment later, Namjoon and three other men enter the kitchen.

"Hey, ladies! Were you going to start drinking without us?" Namjoon booms out with his deep voice. He goes straight to where Camilla is standing and throws his arm around her shoulder, and Camilla just looks up over at him with hearts in her eyes.