Super Bowl After-Party (PJM & MYG x 2 Female OCs)

*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"I can't believe you talked me into going to this Super Bowl Party," Hannah groans as she fusses in the backseat of the Uber car. Hannah isn't a fan of going to parties, especially if it revolves around sports. But, I didn't want to go alone and I know I could bribe her with good food.

"Calm your tits! I know you hate football. But, there's going to be delicious food. Then, there's the halftime! It's going to be badass with Snoop, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Mary J. Blige, and Kendrick Lamar. Oh, and considering that my sister's husband has some attractive friends is a plus!" I inform my best friend of all the positive reasons for attending this Super Bowl party that my sister, Mallory, and her husband, Jin are throwing.

"Okay, Hayley. If those friends are as gorgeous as Jin, then I guess going to this party won't be too torturous." Hannah comes to this conclusion and I'm glad she is now up for going to this party with me.

"I do need to let you know that I call dibs on Jin's friend, Jimin!" I exclaim as I picture the gorgeous man that I will be seeing soon. Any person that sets eyes on the man will say that he's the most ethereal looking person in existence.

"Okay, that's fine. I mainly just want to drink and pig out on food," Hannah says, shrugging.

~★~

We are now at Mallory and Jin's home. People are scattered about. A lot of people are in the living room watching the Cincinnati Bengals go against the Los Angeles Rams. There are plenty more people outside in Mallory and Jin's giant backyard where Jin has another giant flat screen tv showing the football game.

I'm a San Francisco 49ers fan since Mallory and I were born in San Francisco. We moved to Los Angeles when I was ten years old and my sister was twelve. So, since we are in Los Angeles I'll be rooting for the Rams. Hannah couldn't give two shits about who wins! She only cares about the halftime and all the food at the party. She and I are sitting outside, on one of the patio couches set out by the flat screen tv. We both have a plateful of food. We had grabbed hamburger sliders, nachos and chicken wings. There are other people sitting on the other patio couch, but neither of us knew those people, and they seemed obnoxious so we didn't really talk to them. Mallory said she'd join us but she's still busy preparing more food in the kitchen with Jin.