Chapter 62: A Weird Family Reunion

Começar do início

"Anyways, Kanata, we can stop distracting him now because we're almost here!" Sumihiko said.

"Yeah, I can see that, you should probably tell that to Kaminari, not me," Kanata said.

"Oh yeah," Sumihiko remembered. "Kaminari! We're here!"

"Heard you the first time, I have sensitive ears ya know?" Kaminari said, rubbing one of his ears to prove a point.

"Oh, sorry," Sumihiko apologized.

"Don't shout this early in the morning, you'll wake up our neighbors," Kanata said.

"Sorry..."

"Anyways, thanks for the distraction, and for letting me stay at your place while I get to know my extended family," Kaminari said.

"Sure, you saved Sumihiko's life and possibly many more, so it's not a problem," Kanata said.

"Yeah, plus I wanna see Toko's and Yoshiteru's reaction to all of this as well, and letting you stay here gives me a front-row seat to this show!" Sumihiko shouted out.

"Keep it down, Sumihiko!" Kanata whisper-shouted.

"Oh yeah..."

"Toko and Yoshiteru?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, they're a part of the Agatsuma family, Toko is Kanata's girlfriend," Sumihiko explained.

"You didn't need to include that last bit," Kanata bitterly said to his little brother.

"Oh yeah, you mentioned that earlier didn't you?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, that's her, you'll probably meet her and her younger brother Yoshiteru later today," Kanata said.

"Anyways, let's go inside," Sumihiko said, skipping to the door of their apartment.

"Sumihiko slow down..."

"Wait, don't you guys have school tomorrow? What time should we all meet up then?" Kaminari asked.

"Oh, they canceled school until everything down in Tokyo is figured out, so we're free tomorrow," Kanata said.

"Oh, I thought it would still be in session since we're pretty far away," Kaminari said.

"No, since the hero schools are going to become evacuation centers soon and everyone is gonna start heading there for safety, they decided it wasn't really worth it to try and have classes with all this going on," Kanata explained.

"I guess that makes sense," Kaminari said.

"Anyways, welcome to our home, I was planning on heading to Tojuro's place to hang out, so you can have my bed to sleep in if you want," Sumihiko said as he opened the door to their apartment.

"Why were you going to Tojuro's place at 6 in the morning?" Kanata asked, walking in with Kaminari.

"I wasn't going in at 6, I was going in at 5:30, it just took a bit for that fight to be finished," Sumihiko countered.

"That doesn't make it any better," Kanata said. "Anyways, why were you heading, and still heading, to Tojuro's house this early? You usually do anything to sleep all day."

"Well... Tojuro needed a favor and the only time I could catch him outside his training is around this time. So once I'm done here I'm gonna head out again, but text me when you're gonna meet Toko and Yoshiteru and I'll come back, I wanna see their faces," Sumihiko explained.

"Yeah yeah, not suspicious at all," Kanata said in a sarcastic tone. "Anyways, our room is this way, follow me."

"Kay, I'm gonna head out now, see ya when you wake up Kaminari!" Sumihiko said, waving his big brother and new friend goodbye as he ran out the door.