Chapter 4: Training

Kaminari wasn't allowed to go to school for the rest of the week due to the fever he had the other day. Kaminari was fine with it since he wanted to train in Total Concentration Breathing and work on his swordsmanship. Even though he knew how to do everything, the body he has doesn't, so he has to train it in order to regain the strength and reflexes Zenitsu had back in the Taisho period. Midoriya said to just focus on his swordsmanship during school hours because learning Total Concentration Breathing isn't something you should do unsupervised. Kaminari was confused at first but came to realize because Midoriya just wanted him to do it correctly. 

Kaminari spent the entire day doing basic sword exercises and training. Because of his physical training for becoming a hero, the basics weren't hard to get a hold of and get the proper form. Zenitsu was in his head making sure that he does everything correctly every time. 

When everyone came back from classes, Kaminari immediately asked for Midoriya to train him. He wasn't surprised, Kaminari was eager to get working even that morning. Midoriya said yes and they went out to start training in Total Concentration Breathing. After Midoriya described how to do Total Concentration Breathing, Kaminari closed his eyes, trying to process what Midoriya was saying.

"So, you think you got it?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah, I think I got it. I can feel how Zenitsu used to use Total Concentration Breathing from way back then, I think I might be able to replicate that." 

"Good, then give it a shot!" Midoriya encouraged Kaminari.

Kaminari breathed in, focusing on letting the oxygen flow around his body. He then felt a familiar sensation and moved to a form with the wooden sword he had at his hip.

 He then felt a familiar sensation and moved to a form with the wooden sword he had at his hip

Midoriya looked at Kaminari, confused about what was going on. He then felt the air around them vibrate as if lightning just struck somewhere around them. He then heard Kaminari speak.

"Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash."

{Pretend he didn't cut a demon but a practice dummy}

Kaminari opened his eyes and turned around to see the practice dummy he was using earlier in two pieces. "Huh?! How did I do that? All I did was cut it a little?"