X is for eXcited (IDK-ha)

--Zeke's POV--

"God I've missed you Nola," I tell her as she lays next to me on the hospital bed.

She hugs me tighter. "I've missed you Zeke. I thought you ran away..."

"I'd never, unless I took you with me," I tell her. Nola relaxes her grip on me, but quickly tightens it again. "I can't believe we are having a girl Nola!" I say excitedly.

She pops her head up and stares at me with loving eyes. "I'm excited Zeke. I can't wait for her to be here and to start a family with you. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I know Nola. I feel the same. I can't wait to marry you. I dream of waking up next to you each day. You're my everything. You are the first and last thing that I think about each and everyday."

"Zeke..." Nola says before crashing her lips onto mine.

I reach up and place my hand behind her head to keep her there. She slowly creeps her leg over me and straddles me in her dress. I place both of my hands on her hips and hold her as she grinds her amazing body against me.

"God damn Nola..." I moan as she moves to my neck and starts to suck on it.

I slide my hands up her dress and grip her ass.

"Oh my god! Nola!" I hear Fortune shout. He quickly covers his eyes and tried to exit he room, but runs straight into the wall and falls to the floor.

"Dad!" Nola shouts worriedly as she jumps off of me and goes to check on him. I cover up my lower half with a pillow as she helps him back up to his feet. He stumbles and sits on the edge of the bed gripping his forehead. "Are you okay daddy?" Nola asks.

"No..." he says as he continues to hold his forehead.

"I'll grab you some ice," she says before rushing out of the room.

The two of us are left with an awkward silence. I'm waiting for him to say something to me about messing around with his daughter in a hospital.

"I'm glad you're okay Zeke," Fortune says to me.

"I'm lucky Ezra showed up. I probably would have died of it wasn't for him," I tell him.

"You're a good kid Zeke. You didn't deserve what they did to you. Don't tell Nola yet, but you're going to be staying with her grandfathers until one of your family members can take you," he tells me.

"Michael and Mika are willing to do that?" I ask.

"Yes, but don't get too comfortable. Like I said it is only until someone comes to get you," he says.

I nod my head as Nola comes rushing back in with an ice pack. "What were you two talking about?" Nola asks curiously as she looks at me worriedly.

"Just that he shouldn't be groping my daughter in a hospital!" Fortune tells Nola.

"Daddy!" Nola says as she covers her face in embarrassment.

"Nola I know you two are having sex. How do you think you got pregnant?" Fortune asks. I can't help but laugh at him. Nola glares at me and covers her face again.

"Dad please go!" Nola whines.

"Fine, but no sex!" Fortune says before hugging her and leaving the room.

Nola rushes to the door and locks it. When she returns her dress is off and in her hand. She throws it at me. I smile at her and toss it into the chair next to the bed before pulling the hospital gown off of me and throwing it to the chair as well.

"That bruise looks bad Zeke!" Nola says as she rushes over and gently touches the giant bruise on my chest.

"Well it saved my life," I tell her as I place my hand over hers.

(WARNING: Mature scene. Intended for ages 18+!)

Nola quickly straddles me and grinds against me once again. As she runs her fingers through my hair and kisses me, I reach behind her and unlatch her bra. We're both left in just our underwear.

"Let's get these off," I tell her as I snap her with her thong.

"Ow!" She says as she playfully slaps my face. I smile at her and rub my nose against hers. "Okay..." Nola giggles.

I've missed her giggle.

Nola removes her thong and my briefs. She quickly places me in her. My head drops back and a moan escapes both of our lips. I help her slowly move up and down on me. The bed starts to squeak as she tries to move faster.

"Fuck," I mumble.

She stops and smiles at me, " can you get up?"

"If you haven't noticed I'm already up..." I tell her.

"Not what I meant," she laughs. "I mean can you stand up?"

"Yes?" I say confused.

"Good," she says as she wraps her arms around my neck. "I want you to bend me over that window then," Nola says as she gets up and does a sexy walk over to it.

I'm still on the bed in shock. Where the fuck did that come from? Realizing that his is real I quickly hop out of the bed and take out my IV. We will just tell the nurse it fell out?

Nola leans against the window and sticks her ass out towards me. I take in the view before getting up against her.

"Zeke..." Nola moans as she leans back against me.

With that I'm quickly back inside her. I don't think we've ever had it this rough or fast before, but I'm definitely enjoying every second of it. We both lasted longer than usual, but both climaxed at the same time. We both collapsed against the now foggy window. Nola giggles as I breathe heavily into her sweaty, yet sexy back.

That was THE best, but I now feel really lightheaded. I make my way back to the bed and lay down. Nola walks over and puts her clothes back on. She tosses me my briefs.

"Put those back on and I'll grab the nurse to put your IV back in," she says as she heads towards the door.

I wave to her, but she's already gone. I sit up slowly and slip my briefs back on. As the nurse enters she takes my temperature. She quickly rushes out of the room.