P is for Pleasure

--Nola's POV--

"Daddy meet me upfront and pay for the cab," I tell daddy just as the cab pulls up to the hospital.

He and dad come walking out and pay for the cab. Daddy then pulls me to the side, just in front of the entrance.

"Nola, Zeke's talking suicide again. Do you love him?" Daddy asks me.

"I do," I tell him honestly.

"Then why are you being distant with him? He needs you. You need him. Stop this," dad tells me.

I sigh just as someone walks right into daddy as they exit the hospital. Dad manages to catch daddy just before he falls.

"Oh shit...I'm so sorry," a tall blonde hair guy says to daddy.

"Watch where you're going next time," dad tells him.

The guy backs up a bit and glares at dad, but then his face softens as he looks at daddy. Daddy is looking at him the same.

"Chase?" Daddy asks with a smile.

The guy smiles and nods. "Ezra Scott?"

Daddy smiles widely and lunges at the guy. They both engulf each other in a giant hug. I look at dad in confusion as he just glared at the guy holding onto daddy.

"Oh my god! What are you doing in London?!" Daddy asks excitedly.

"I just got divorced, so I thought I'd see the world," the man...Chase says with a now forced smile.

"Divorced?" Daddy asks.

"Yea...long story. What about you...what are you doing in London?" Chase asks daddy.

"I live here. With my husband and kids," daddy replies as he points to dad and I.

Dads face remains straight, but I give them both a smile.

"Chase this is my daughter Nola and my husband...uh...For-Fortune," daddy struggles to say. "Guys this is Chase. He's one of my only friends I had in high school."

"You sure it was just friends?" Dad asks daddy.

Daddy glares at dad. "Yes Fortune."

Dad rolls his eyes.

"Ummm...I should probably get going," Chase says.

"What?!" Daddy says. "No."

Chase chuckles. "Maybe we can get together for dinner?"

Daddy's smile returns, "yea. Tonight?"

Dad looks at daddy surprised.

"Yea. That sounds good," Chase replies with a smile.

"Give me your phone," daddy says. Chase hands daddy his phone, still smiling. "Here's my number and our address. Stop by around six?"

"Ezra?!" Dad says loudly. "Your father and Mika are coming over tonight. Not going to happen."

"I'm only in town for tonight," Chase says sadly. "It's okay. I'll just ca-"

"No. Tonight. Tonight is fine," daddy tells Chase.

Dad glares at daddy and shakes his head. Daddy ignores him and goes in to hug Chase again. Chase hugs daddy back as dad glares at him.

"Nice meeting you," Chase says to dad and I before leaving. Daddy watches Chase walk away as dad tried to get his attention.

"Ezra," dad says for the third time.

"Huh?" Daddy asks as he finally turns to face us.

I can't help but giggle at daddy.

"Don't encourage him Nola," dad tells me.

"Stop being jealous," I tell him.

"Let's go see Zeke," daddy says to us.

"Nola," dad says as he grabs daddy's arm to hold him back. "Go up to see Zeke. We'll be right up."

--Zeke's POV--

"Zeke," I hear a familiar voice say.

This is a dream. I'm fucking dreaming again.

"Zeke," Nola says again.

I finally look to my right to see her gorgeous face. She looks amazing. Breathe taking.

"Nola," I say back as I feel a tear fall down my face.

"I'm so sorry Zeke. I love you so much," Nola tells me as she wipes the tear away.

"Don't leave me," I cry to her. "Please don't."

"Never," she tells me as she kisses my lips.

--Ezra's POV--

"Ezra what was that?" Fortune asks me angrily.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"You! You were all over him. You almost forgot my name. I don't want him over tonight. It's not happening. I don't want you to see him. Ever."

"Are you kidding me?" I ask him. "Why are you jealous?"

"Because you were all over him!" Fortune shouts.

A few people exiting the hospital stare at us. It doesn't stop him from shouting at me.

"Stop it! Stop this before you fall for him!" Fortune shouts.

"No," I tell him. "He's my friend. I'm not going to just tell him to fuck off."

"Then I will!" Fortune shouts and then heads into the hospital.

I sit down on the bench out front to catch my breathe. Fortune has never been jealous. I have never seen him act like this before.

And I don't like it.

He has no right to act like this. I've never done anything to make him question me. If anything I should question him.

It's not fair. He gets to have affairs whenever he leaves town, but I can't have dinner with an old friend? It is ridiculous.

-Flashback-

"Chase?" I ask him as he lays down next to me in his bed.

"Yes," he says.

"I really like you," I tell him.

He doesn't respond right away.

"I really like you too Ezra. I mean it," Chase tells me.

"I mean more than a friend Chase," I tell him.

"I do too," he tells me as he leans over me.

Chase hovers over me. There is just enough light in his room for me to see his smile in the dark. He then leans in and attaches his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss.

His body is pressed right against mine. We've been close before, but this is definitely different. He sneaks his hand up and under my shirt. His touch is soft, gentle.

"Chase," I moan out as he starts to grind against my body.

I lean my head back as he works his mouth to my neck. It starts to get even hotter as he begins to suck on my neck. I can feel his hand sneak lower. His hand now rests just above the waistband of my briefs.

"Ch-Chase..." I moan out again.

-End of Flashback-