11 - The Art of Escapism

Start from the beginning

He opened the door and revealed armed police officers, "you're surrounded by the police. Not to mention powerful hero's like Endeavor."

All Might hit up from his position on the floor to turn to Bakugo, "Ah, you must've been scared. But you stayed strong. I'm sorry. You're safe now, Young man."

Bakugo like started shaking as if he was about to cry before he exploded, "What?! I wasnt scared! Not even close!"

All might have him a smile and a thumbs up before Tomura started talking, "After I went through all the trouble of preparing this, the final boss goes and shows up on my doorstep."

Tomura went silent for a moment before he screamed, "Kurogiri! Warp over as many as you can!"

"The Nomu, right?" All Might questioned.

"What are you waiting for, dammit!" Tomura huffed. "I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus were supposed to be in a fixed location but, they're gone!"

"Huh?"

"It seems you have a lot to learn, Shigaraki. You're still green."

Tomura growled at All Mights words.

"Your little League underestimated all of us. The soul of the young man. The police's diligent investigations. And... our righteous fury!"

"Enough is enough!"

'Why is he shining?'  Aoi thought.

"Your game has come to an end, Tomura Shigaraki!"

"Ahh, ALL MIGHT, PLEASE!" Spinner moaned? "You're the only hero Stain respected! You are worthy!"

"You think it's over," Tomura growled. "Don't be stupid. I've only just begun to play. Justice. Peace. You created a garbage society by lifting up such ridiculous ideals."

As he ranted he started standing up against Kamui woods, wood. "That's why I targeted you, All Might. It's why I started gathering people to my cause. You think this is the end? Then you've lost."

"Kurogiri!" He shouted as Edgeshot stabbed Kurogiri with a red thread, Kurogiri then dropped unconscious.

"What happened?! I couldn't see anything. Did they kill him?" Magne screamed in confusion.

"I played around with his insides and made him fall unconscious. Ninpo: Thousand Sheet Pierce!" Edgeshot appeared, although only a thread and a head.

"He was such a nuisance. He had to sleep."

"Weren't you listening earlier? You'll all be better off if you take us seriously." Gran Torino said. "Kenji Hikiishi, Atsuhiro Sako, Shuichi Iguchi, Aoi Nishikawa, Himiko Toga and Jin Bubaigawara."

"Though they had little time and information, the police worked through the night to discover your true identities. Do you understand? There's nowhere left for any of you to run."

Gran Torino turned to Tomura, "So, Shigaraki. One question. Where is your boss hiding?"

'Boss? Oh! The man in the tv?' Aoi thought as she looked up at Tomuras sweating figure.

"No." Tomura slowly replied, "this is not over. Just you wait. The game is still mine."

"You'll tell us where he is right now." All Might demanded, "Go away. Disappear!"

"Shigaraki!" All Might growled.

"This is your fault. I hate you!" Tomura was shaking with hatred.

As he shouted this black goo appeared beside him and Nomus walked out, "Nomu?!" Kamui woods shouted confused.