(Cat Madrigals AU): Kitten

Short but idgaf
----
Julieta was passing out food when she suddenly felt something pulling on the hem of her dress. Looking down and behind her, she saw nothing. She continued to pass out food when she felt the same pulling, this time higher up on her back.

She tried to turn around, looking behind her to try and see her back. It seemed that whatever was on her back was making its way upward. A moment later, Julieta finally saw what was on her.

It was her youngest, Mirabel. The 6-year-old was in her kitten form and mewed as she climbed onto her mamás shoulder. Julieta chuckled, so that's what the pulling was. Mirabel was clinging to her dress. And being that she was still a kitten, she had been so small that Julieta hadn't seen her.

Mirabel snuggled closely into her mama, rubbing her fur on her cheek as the woman passed out more food. Julieta could hear the quiet purring from the small cat, and she smiled as her daughter rested on her shoulder. She still had her glasses on, which were big on her face, though Julieta found it funny how her glasses still stayed even in her current form. It was cute.

"You miss me that much?" Julieta asked off-handledly and Mirabel just cuddled closer. "Alright, you can stay," Julieta smiled.