"Erica don't talk to her I don't want her messing with your brain." He said covering her ears with his hands.

"Ha ha very funny." I said rolling my eyes he chuckled.

"Erica, how about you go play in your room." Colin suggest she sigh.

"I know you just want me to leave for you two can be alone." She told him her tiny little arms crossed to her chest holding her head up to be able to see his face."Bye Alexa!" She said smiling at me before running upstairs.

"Let's get started for we can get this over with, I got other things to do and people to see." He said walking upstairs.

"Yeah like your Algebra book!" I said following him to his room.

"So why're you tutoring me anyway? You don't seem like a nerd." He said sitting in a chair by his desk spinning around I sat on the bed throwing my backpack on the floor.

"My parents back at America took school really serious so I didn't really have a choice but to pass." I explain he nodded,"What about you?" I said he lifted a eyebrow.

"What about me?" He asks confused.

"Well you don't look that dump, so why do you need a tutor in the first place?" I ask he shrugged.

"Let's just get this over with." He muttered opening his backpack. I nodded my head agreeing and we got started.

***

"I'm bored!" He whine after about 45 minutes of doing his algebra homework,"Let's do something fun, you could probably use some fun in your life anyway." He said I tilted my head slightly.

"Fun? Colin I'm here to tutor you and my life is very fun thank you very much!" I said he rolled his eyes.

"First of all you did tutor me and now we're taking a break, second of all if your life is so fun then what did you do last weekend?" He ask his arm crossed.

"I played Mario Kart with my brother and his friends, we had this huge water gun fight, then I went ice skating with some friends." I said smirk.

"Okay so maybe you have a pretty fun life but we're still going to do something." He said getting up.

"And what will that be?" I ask.

"Swimming!" He said grinning I rose a eyebrow.

"But I don't have a bathing suit." I pointed out.

"Then just swim with your bra and underwear." He said grabbing a pair of dark green swimsuit.

Ugh pervert!

"No way! I'm not doing." I stated. He groaned.

"Fine. We'll do something else." He said putting the swim suit back. He thinks for a minute then grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going?" I whine.

"It's a surprise." He smirk I rolled my eyes.

"Did you know that you could get pink eye or your eyes could stained?" He ask I shook my head no."Well it can."

"Do you roll your eyes?" I ask as we walk downstairs.

"Hardly, why?" He asks letting go of my hand and getting food out of the fridge and pantry.

"You should probably start doing it more often." I said sitting on a counter stool he scoffed.

"Hey, hey now. That wasn't very nice Alexa." He said glaring at me I laughed.

"I didn't know that you like Lizzie McGuire!" I exclaimed he glared as he put random food on the counter.

"Shut up!" He said I just laughed.