Chapter 5

Alexa Pov

"Alexa! Alexa! Wake up!" Niall yelled shaking me.

"Niall go away!" I whine pulling the covers over my head.

"No! Wake up! There's some people I want you to meet!" He said pulling the covers off.

"Who?" I asked.

"People. Now get up and meet me downstairs in the living room." He said closing the door.

I groaned and got out of my bed. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun before going downstairs.

I've been here for about 6 days now. The house is not a mission that you all think it is there's 4 bedrooms, the kitchen, dining room, living room, a basement but it's more like a big hang out room or something, and then there's a pool.

I got the guess room and we still haven't been able to decorate it yet but there's a small closet and a bathroom.

I walk downstairs to hear people talking and laughing I go to the living room to see One Direction.

I'm going to kill Niall. I'm in front of the biggest boy band/ his best friends in my pajamas. Wow what such a great first impression! Niall saw me and smiled.

"Alexa glad you decided to join us." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"You made me and I don't recall you telling me that your band members are coming." I said.

"I thought I would surprise you." He said smiling. "Anyway lads this is my sister Alexa, Alexa that's Louis, Zayn, Harry, and Liam!" Niall said pointing to each of them.

"Hi." I shyly waved they all said hi back.

"Nice pajamas." Harry smirk I look down to see that I'm wearing my princess pajama pants.

"Thanks nice face." I said smirking the boys all 'ooo'd'.

"Good morning Alexa." Chris my step father said walking in.

"Morning Chris." I said.

"Breakfast is ready in the kitchen." He said Niall and I were the first people in the kitchen.

I got my plate and got three pieces of pancakes, some eggs, 4 bacon, and cup of orange juice.

"Gah you really are related to Niall." Zayn said sitting down.

"Yeah we never thought that someone could eat as much as him." Liam said as I swallowed a piece of my pancake and shrug my shoulders.

"I was thinking that we have the boys here we could paint your room today." Maura said having her cup of tea.

"Yeah that'd be great!" I said having a slip of the my juice.

"What color were you thinking of doing?" Zayn asked.

"Hmm...Tale blue." I said taking another bite.

"Okay how about we paint the room today then we'll do the the furniture tomorrow after the paint drys." Chris said.

"Where will I sleep?" I asked.

"You could always sleep in the basement." Maura suggest.

"Sleep over!" Louis yelled with excitement.

"Okay. I'm going to go get ready, thanks for the breakfast!" I said running up to my room.

~After Painting~

After a long day of painting the walls and having a small paint war with the boys between the way we were finally done.

"Ah I'm exhausted!" I said putting the paint bucket down the boys all nodded agreeing.