Chapter 9

Alexa Pov

Once we get to Nando's we park the car I undo Theo's car seat and we get out of the car.

"Theo you have to hold my hand as we walk. Okay?" I said he nodded and held my hand.

"Okay." He said holding onto my hand and we walked into the restaurant.

"Hi welcome to Nando's can I help you?" A girl behind the booth thing asked.

"Yeah we need a table for 7." Liam said looking down.

The boys all have on a hoodie or a hat and sunglasses so nobody can know who they are.

"Booth or table?" She asked grabbing the menus.

"Booth."

"Okay follow me." She said and we all followed her to the booth. "Your waiter will be here soon to take your orders." She said and walked away.

"Can I color?" Theo asked.

"Yeah sure here's some crayons." I said opening the small bag of crayons they gave him with the kids menu.

"Hi I'm Mas-Alexa?" I look up to see Mason and smiled.

"Mason? I didn't know that you work here." I said he smiled.

"You know each other?" Zayn asked I turn my head to see the boys all looking at us.

"Yeah we go to school together. Mason that's Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, my brother Niall, and my nephew Theo. Dorks this is Mason." I said introducing everyone and they all said hi.

"So now that we all know each other, what can I get you guys to drink?" Mason asked getting his little note book thingy.

After we all told him what we want to drink he said that he will be right back and walked away.

"So you and Mason uh?" Louis asked wiggling his eyebrows I rolled my eyes and Niall glared at him.

"I have a boyfriend remember? Besides we're just friends." I said.

"A boyfriend that lives all the way across the world." Liam said.

"Yeah well you guys have girlfriends and you guys are all over the world and have million of girls drooling over you." I smirk right before Mason came back.

"You guys ready to order or need more time?" He asked, we all look at each other before nodding.

"Yeah we'll ready." Niall said and we each gave him our orders.

"When do you guys go back on tour?" I asked messing with the straw in my cup.

"Next week." Liam said I nodded my head watching Theo draw on the kids menu.

Even though they drive me insane especially Harry I'm really going to miss all of them being around.

"That's cool, where you going next?" I asked.

"America actually." Zayn said I grew a small smile.

"Oh my gosh really! Can I please please come with you guys when you go to L.A.?!" I begged pouting my lips they all chuckled.

"Why? You gonna miss seeing this everyday?" Harry asked gesturing to his body, I huffed.

"Wow full of yourself much? And by the way not every girl likes you." I said the boys all 'ooed'.

"Our fans wouldn't say the same." He smirk.

"They would if they met you." I said well that got the stupid smirk off his face. "I want to see my friends and my adoption..family?" I said unsure on what I call them and not wanting to upset Niall by call them my family.

"We'll see. We have to ask Simon first and Mum." Niall said I smiled.

"So..it's a possibility?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"Yeah yeah it can be a possibility." Louis said I fist pumped and they just rolled their eyes.

"Yay! I love you guys!" I said giving Liam and Zayn a hug that they'll next to me.

"Look I drew Mummy, Daddy, and I! Do you think they will like it?" Theo asked holding the picture he drew up.

"They will love it!" I said and he formed a big grin on his face.

Then Mason came up with our food and we passed everyone what they ordered.

~Back At The House~

"Yeah Uh! Beat you again! What now Tomlinson!" I said shoving my victory in his face.

We've played Mario Kart like eight times now and I don't want to brag or anything but.. I've won all eight times!

"You got beat by a girl! You got beat by a girl!" Theo cheered loudly running around the living room.

"Nah-uh!" Louis said Theo stopped and faced him.

"Yeah-uh!" Theo said then Louis got down to face his level.

"Nah-uh!"

"Yeah-uh!"

"Nah-uh!"

"Yeah-uh!"

"Nah-uh!"

"Yeah-uh!"

"Louis face it mate. You did get beat by a girl." Zayn said Theo stick his tongue out at Louis and Louis did the same before sitting on the couch pouting.

I laughed and heard the doorbell ring.

"I think your Mommy and Daddy are here!" I said and he ran to the door.

He kept jumping trying to reach the door handle but it wasn't really working out for him. I giggled shaking my head walking over to open the door.

"Mummy Daddy!" Theo shouted and Denise pick him up.

"Thanks for again." Greg said I nodded.

"Any time! Bye guys!" I said closing the door and they drove off.

I walk back in the living room to see the guys all still in there playing another game of Mario Kart.

"Lex watch it us play!" Louis said playing the game.

"I still have some homework so I'm just gonna go to my room than go to sleep. Night guys." I said walking upstairs and they all said goodnight.

**********************************

This isn't the best chapter but I hope you guys like it anyway and the next one will be longer.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Share and thanks for reading!