Chapter 11

Alexa Pov

"Hey you wanna go get food with us?" Courtney asks pointing to Xavier and Michelle

We just finished Color Guard practice and we're in the Color Guard room upstairs getting our stuff.

"Ah I can't I have to tutor someone." I said fixing my hair. I had on black Nike shorts and a blue and red Baseball Los Angles shirt.

"Who are you tutoring?" Xavier asks sitting on his knees.

"Colin Matthews." I simply said pulling my hair in high pony tail.

"Colin Matthews? The super hot one?" Michelle asks.

"Yeah.." I trailed off throwing my backpack over my shoulder.

"Bitch how long have you known about tutoring him?" Xavier asks.

"I don't like three or four days." I shrugged.

"You've known for that long and you never bothered to tell us no more importantly you never told me!" Xavier exclaimed.

"Sorry..the subject just never got brought up." I apologize he just rolled his eyes.

"But he doesn't need a tutor..he's really smart." Courtney said.

"Well he's not showing it because his Dad is paying me 100 a week just to tutor him." I said they gasped.

"Girl I wish I was that smart for I can make that much!" Xavier exclaimed the girls nodding agreeing.

"Yeah well I better go I need to be at his house in 20 minutes. Bye!" I said walking out of the room they said bye and I shut the door behind me running down the stairs."Bye Tanner, Mrs. Parker!" I said before walking out of the band room to the parking lot.

Mr. Tanner is a really cool guy he's like in his late 20s so he still acts like a teenager sometimes but when we're practicing there's no joking around because that's when he gets scary looking. Mrs. Parker is the Color Guard coach she's also really young, can be quite weird sometimes but pretty cool.

Niall let me use his car to drive to school today for he or anyone else won't have to drop me off and pick me up at Colin's house. I mean I had to picky promise that I won't ruin it which took like 30 minutes but after that he was okay with me driving it. I get in the drivers seat and text Colin asking for his address he texts back about 10 seconds later and I told him that I was on my way then put his address in the GPS on my phone and headed my way.

About 20 minutes later I pull up into a 2 brick house story house. There was a basketball court by the garage with some basket balls laying in the by it and a tire swing on the side in the middle of the grass. I get out of the car throwing my backpack over my shoulder going to the front door ringing the doorbell a few seconds later the door opened to reveal a little girl that looked to be 4 or 5 with brown hair down her shoulders and peal green eyes.

"Hello." She said smiling politely.

"Hi sweetie, is Colin here?" I ask couching down to her level.

"Yes, come in." She said opening the door for me I thanked her."COLIN THERE'S A GIRL HERE!" She shouted.

"I'M COMING!" I heard him yell.

"What's your name?" She ask after staring at me for a couple seconds.

"Alexa, what's yours?" I ask her smiling.

"Erica." She said shyly.

"That's a pretty name." I told her she blush a little looking down.

"Thank you." She said as Colin walked down the stairs.