Chapter 10

Niall Pov

"Please Mum! Alexa only has like a couple more weeks of school until Spring break!" I said trying to convince my Mum to let Alexa come on with me and the lads to L. A.

"Niall I-I don't know. I mean I just met her and I want to get to know my only daughter." She says cleaning the dishes.

"Yeah and I want to get to know my sister that I never knew about!" I said.

"You guys are going to be busy the whole time with interviews, photo shoots, meet and greets, rehearsals, and everything else."

"She'll be with us the whole time! Please Mum? She really wants to go to L.A. to see her friends."

She looked at me and sigh before nodding her head and I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"So..that's a yes?" I ask.

"Yes." She said and the lads all came out from behind the door where they were hiding for they could listen and we all gave her a hug.

"But you have to be the older brother and make sure she's safe and she's not going to any clubs with you guys!" She said has we pulled away from the group hug.

"Don't worry Maura she'll be in good hands." Liam unsure Mum as we all ran outside to the car to pick Alexa up from school.

***

Alexa Pov

I was walking out of the school with Courtney and Lura when some guy that seem to be in his early 40s with black hair and a suit walked up to us.

"Alexa Horan?" He ask I lift a eyebrow.

"Yes..?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"Hi, my name is John Matthews. Can I talk to you alone about something?" He asks I said bye to Courtney and Laura and they walked away.

"You aren't going to kidnap me or anything are you, Mr. Matthews?" I ask he chuckled.

"No no, I need a favor." He said.

"What kind of favor?"

"Well you may know my son, Colin Matthews." He said and I thought for a second until I remembered who his son is, he's like one of the most popular boy in school, dates all the pretty girls, goes to all the parties, but he hardly ever goes to class and when he does he's most likely asleep or something.

"Yeah I know about him." I told his Dad he sigh heavily.

"Well then you probably know that he doesn't have the best grades." He I nodded my head.

"What do I have to do with your son and his grades?" I ask wanting him to get to point.

"I want you to tutor him." He said my mouth made a 'o' shape.

"Why me?"

"I talked to the principal and his teachers and they all agreed that you make pretty good grades and should be able to help him." He explained I bit my lip.

"Look I want to help but I ju-" He cut me off.

"I'll pay you!" He belted out I rose a eyebrow,"I'll pay you 100 a week." He added my mouth dropped.

"Look I'll do it but I don't want your money." I told him.

"No no no I want to." I sigh and nodded my head knowing that I won't win that battle with the money,"Okay you start Monday after school for a hour. Thanks again for doing this." He said.

"No problem." I smiled we said our goodbyes and I went our separate ways. I walked down to Niall's black Range Rover and got in the passenger seat.