Chapter 4

Alexa Pov

After we left the Davison's house we finish packing all of my stuff and put them in the car.

Then we went to one of my favorite restaurants Five Guys. Now we are all sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to be called.

"Flight 23 to Mullingar, Ireland is boarding in 10 minutes." The speaker said I sigh and got off my seat.

"I guess that's my clue to leave." I said feeling a tear run down my cheek. Ellie and Mary Kate gave me a bone cashing hug.

"Call us as soon as you possibly can." Ellie said pulling away from the hug and wiping her tears.

"I will." I said.

"Don't forget us even though you'll probably meet some people with cool accents." Mary Kate said I chuckled.

"How could I ever forget my best friends? I love you guys your like my sisters." I said and we had one last hug and I moved down to Mom and Dad.

"We love you so much Alexa and your always going to be our daughter by blood or not." Mom said I nodded.

"You call us if you ever need us. We're always going to be here for you no matter what, don't you forget that alright?" Dad said I nodded again and gave them a hug.

"I love you too and thank you for everything!" I said Dad kissed my forehead.

After them I went down to Nathan and Duke they're like my best guy friends.

"Be safe out there." Nathan said.

"Okay." I said and gave them a hug. Lastly I moved down to Chase I gave him a bone crashing hug and cried though his chest.

"I don't want to leave you." I said I heard him sigh he cupped my chin so I had to look at him.

"I don't want you to leave either but you don't have a choice." He said.

"I love you Chase." I said he wiped my tears and half smiled.

"I love you too." He said before our lips touched. It was a sweet soft kiss we pulled apart when we heard the speakers again.

"Flight 23 to Mullingar, Ireland is now boarding." Chase gave me one last quick kiss before I got my backpack and ticket.

"You have your passport and plane ticket?" Mom asked.

"Yeah right here." I said she nodded,"Well I guess I should get going..bye guys I'll miss you." I said walking to the gate.

I gave the lady my ticket and I turned around to waved bye to my friends and family they waved back and I got on board.

I walked into first class and took my seat by the window. My biological family must be super rich if they could get first class.

The flight attendant said that we were about to take off so I got my earphones out and plugged them into my phone.

I took a picture of the sky off my phone then plugged my earphones to my phone and soon I was fast asleep.

~At Ireland~

"Miss wake up..we're here." Someone said shaking me, I opened my eyes to see a flight attendant next to me.

"Okay thanks." I said she just smiled and walked away. I got my backpack and got off the plane.

I walked to the place where all the suitcases were and stood there for about five minutes waiting for my suitcases to come out.

Once I got all my stuff I started to walk the entrance of the airport and look for my family Mom and Dad said that my Mom is blonde.