Chapter 12

Alexa Pov

It has been two weeks since I started tutoring Colin, I've gone over to his house every week day to tutor him but sometimes we would just hang out.

He's really not the boy that everyone says he is I mean yeah he has a new girlfriend every weekend but I can tell that he doesn't ever like the girl and I feel bad for them but I also think he only does it because of his reputation. But he's actually a pretty good guy can be a pervert at times and really annoying but it's usually just his way of joking around. He's also a really great brother to Erica.

I fly to L.A. with the boys tonight at midnight. Technically Spring Break doesn't start until tomorrow which is Friday but the boys are leaving tonight plus I'll only miss one day so it's not that big of a deal. I never told anyone back at home that I'm going with the boys because I think it'll be fun to surprise them. They all think that I'm staying in Ireland for my Spring Break. I can't wait to see everyone especially my parents. I know that they aren't my real parents and all, but they are the ones that rise me, taught me how to ride a bike, drive a car, swim, and everything else, so to me they will always be my parents.

"ALEXA!" I hear someone shout I turned around from my locker to see Colin walking though the crowd of people towards me.

"Hey Colin, what's up?" I ask closing my locker he shoved a piece a paper in my face. "What's that?"

"Read it you idiot!" He said I rolled my eyes and grabbed it out of his hands. It was his chemistry test and he got a C plus!

"Oh my god, Colin you got a C plus!" I exclaimed giving him a hug.

I feel like a proud mother!

I know that a C isn't the best grade in the world but it's better than what he got on his last test which was a F so to go from a F to a C is a pretty big deal.

"It's all thanks to you." He said playfully punching my arm.

"No that was all you! See I told you that you weren't that dumb you knew all the material all along." I said he smiled and we started walking out the school.

"Whatever, Hey you should go to Zac's party with me tonight and we can celebrate." He said I frowned.

"I would love too, but I can't the boys and I are flying to L.A. tonight and I need to pack." I said standing in front of a tree.

"Oh okay, Well how about when you come back yeah?" He said but I could tell that he was a little sad his smile wasn't going to his ears anymore.

"Yeah definitely!" I said he smiled weakly.

"YO COlIN, COME ON MAN!" Gil called, he turned his head and I look over his shoulder.

"YEAH, IN A MINUTE!" Colin called back and turned his head back to me and sigh."Well I should go, Have a nice trip." He said I half smiled.

"Thanks, Have a good Spring Break." I said he nodded and walked away I looked down at my feet and sigh.

"What's going on between you Colin?" I turned around to see Courtney,Laura, Kylie, Jessica, Michelle, and Xavier.

"Nothing is going on between me and Colin." I said Xavier huffed.

"Bitch please you two have been together everyday 24 fucking 7 ever since you've been tutoring him!" Xavier said I rolled my eyes.

"No we haven't!" I defended myself."I mean I tutor him every day and that's all."

"You don't even do school stuff most of the time so it's not just you tutoring him." Michelle said.