Chapter 8

Alexa Pov

I say bye to all my friends when I saw Niall's black Range Rover and walked over to the car opening my side of the car.

"Hey Niall." I said buckling up my seatbelt on the passenger side seat.

It still feels like I'm sitting on the wrong side oh well.

"Hey sis. How'd it go?" He asked looking straight at the road.

"It was good I made some friends." I said

"See I told you that you would make some friends." He said I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Greg
Hey the babysitter just canceled on us so do you mind watching Theo tonight for me?

To: Greg
I'll love to watch him! What time?

From: Greg
Around 7.

To: Greg
Sounds good, see you then.

"I'm watching Little man tonight." I said putting my phone in my pocket.

"Theo?" He asked taking his eyes off the road for a second.

"No Louis." I said sarcastically he chuckled,"Yes Theo. The babysitter cancelled on them so Greg asked if I would watch him."

"What time are they coming?" He asked parking the car.

"Around 7." I said getting out of the car and to the front door.

"How was school?"

"Did you make any friends?"

"Do you like your classes?"

The boys started throwing questions at me as soon as I walked through the door I stopped in the middle of the hall by the kitchen and turned around.

"Okay stop!" I said and they all shut up. "It was good, yes I made friends, and the classes were fine." I said going to the fridge.

I got the bag of grapes and a bottle of water and turned around noticing that we're missing one of the idiots.

"Where's Curly at?" I asked eating a piece of grape they just shrugged.

"Why you asking?" Louis said smirking I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care I was just wondering." I said walking upstairs and went to my room.

I opened my door and threw my backpack on the floor closing the door behind me then put the bag of grapes and water on my desk.

I opened my backpack and looked for Country's note book and a pencil then started coping the notes down.

~Two Hours Later~

I've finished copying all the notes for math. Now I'm starting this research paper we have to do for English on poets. I have decided to do Alice Walker.

*Knock Knock*

"Ugh.." I groaned having to get up and I open the door to see Harry grinning holding a thing of muffins.

"Muffin?" He asked smirking at me.

"Did you seriously just ask me that? Curly when have I ever said no to food?!" I said gaping a blue berry muffin and walked to my bed.

"What was I thinking? I mean you are Niall's sister." He said sitting next to me after putting the thing of muffins up.

"Where you get these? They're really good!" I said.

"I made them." He said proudly I looked at him shocked."What? Is that really that surprising?"

"Well yeah. I never thought you were the cooking type." I said he narrowed his eyes at me.