Hey...

Hey guys I know I told you guys that I was gonna work on the chapters and update soon but with school starting again I've been super busy and I have been a little depress about some personal issues that I don't tell many people well actually I don't think anyone on here knows so but I'm usually able to be positive and it doesn't bother me but every now and then there's times that makes it harder and I just never want to write anything when I am feeling that way because I-I basically just shut down for a little while and am not completely myself so it's harder to write because I just have so much going though my head that's actually one of the reasons I just go away a lot that and sometimes I just forget or have writers block but I will finish the chapters I promise you guys I will maybe not as soon as I thought I was going to but I promise you I will.

But I also have to write like a million reports and shit because apparently that's basically all you do in college is write notes and write reports then exams so I'll try my best I do love writing these fanfics for you guys and it's not that I don't want to I just don't want to make them crappy because I feel that I have to and when I don't feel myself because then they probably will be crappy then.

I feel like I say this all the time but again I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry and I know I'm probably the worst person on here and I honestly don't get why anyone reads my stuff haha they aren't that good but thank you anyways.

And by the way don't think I'm like depress to where I try to kill myself or anything like that it's just a type of thing where I've just had to deal with my whole life and usually I'm able to deal with it but like everyone else I just hit a breaking point every now and then so don't worry I'm okay and I'll be back to normal in probably a few weeks or maybe just a few days and when I'm back to normal and am not too busy with homework I will work on the chapters!!!

Again I'm super super super sorry!!!