Chapter 2: Long Time No See

A Few Moments Later

"Having fun aren't we?"

I was now observing Futaro from the distance how he literally stalked Itsuki. She was walking alongside her sisters on the way to their apartment. And the one who discovered and approached him was no other than... Miku.

I wanted to be on the safe side and staying unseen by the quints, yet what Futaro was doing was miserable. Frankly speaking, I was ready to confront Itsuki and help my friend out but meeting the five sisters at the same time was just to much.

"This...This is my hobby you know!" Futaro told Miku.

"So watching high school girls is your hobby? Let me just make a call." Miku said.

"Please don't report me! I just want to apologise to your friend Itsuki."

"All right but that girl is not my friend."

Futaro was dumbfounded. Then when Miku left him and returned to the quints, I went up to him.

"Hey stalker-san, should I get you binoculars so that you can observe them from a longer distance?" I joked.

"Haha, your jokes are always so funny (Y/N). How about you actually help me?" Futaro uttered.

"Dud it's complicated. I know these five girls from middle school. That's a part of my life I don't want to remember you know? And that girl I told you about is among them." I scratched the back of my head. Then looked up to the five.

They all have grown to five beautiful women. The connection they shared as sisters was still there. It brought up some memories when watching them walking home. Ichika, Itsuki, Miku and Yotsuba. Seeing them makes me somewhat happy. Then there was Nino. Beautiful as always, still taking care of her appearance as she used to. She never needed the make-up. I didn't hate her or was angry at her. I never did and never was. What she did in the past stays in the past. Maybe she regrets it who knows. But when I reached high school and looked back to the past and remembered the way she used me, it broke my heart and made me lose trust in people.

"Hey, earth to (Y/N)?" Futaro snapped me out of my thoughts. "Dud, I think you will have a harder time than me!"

I came back to my senses."Oh Fu-kun. You will regret saying that. You are jinxing it right now and I am your witness."

"But what a coincidence that you know all five of them. Do they come from the same school? That must be it. If not, they wouldn't be so close." He guessed.

"Wait a minute. You know that they are sisters right? Quintuplets to be more exact." I questioned.

...
...
...

"Oh my god, you didn't know? They basically look like the same person. How can someone be so blunt!" I facepalmed.

"Yeah, this was really stupid. But quintuplets? Seriously? What are the odds?"

"Probably less than you getting a girlfriend" I joked.

"Oh shoot. We are losing them. Let's go!" Futaro exclaimed.

—3rd Person POV—

Itsuki: "Hey girls, I have to tell you something really important."

Ichika: "You found a new restaurant where we should order food?"

Nino: "You want me to make you a new dish? Or do you want extra meat today?"

Miku: "You gained more weight?"

Yotsuba: "You're being followed by a huge chocolate monster???"

Itsuki: "NO! IT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOD. WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?"