Valentines Day Special

A/n: This is not canon to the fix as it's just a little special.

Your POV

'I've been standing here for a few minutes questioning myself if I should tell himz or even just go into he room for that matter,' I thought while gripping the simple gold bracelet in hand.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door Infront of me swung open and I was met with a gold mask looming over me.

'Oh wow this is intimidating and cute,' I thought as blush started spreading across my face.

Since we were to go to the night market we were in our uniforms. I used my free hand and quickly brought my mask down to hide my blush.

"What's that?" said pointing at my hand.

"O-oh, this?" I said bringing my hand up and showing him the bracelet.

"Yeah," he said sarcasticly

"Oh well this is for you," I said awkwardly putting it forward to give it to him. "Will you b-be my valentine?" I quickly spoke out, turning away as I did.

"Be your valentine?" he asked.

"Yeah... Oh," I answered. "You probably don't know what it is," I sighed.

"No, I do not," he said plainly.

I walked into our room, dragging him with me; closing the door behind us.

"So Valentine's day is on February 14th. It is a day when.. couples show their love for one another, usually giving them a gift," I ranted. "So here," I said taking his hand and lifting it up, "is my gift to you," I said slipping the bracelet onto his wrist.

"T-thank you," he stuttered.

"It's a human thing so yeah, I hope I explained it well eno-"

"I'll be your valentine," he cut me off.

"R-really?!?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes," he confirmed.

I was so excited that I gave him a hug. He kind of shook as he was not expecting that. Hunter hugged back and we stayed like that for a few seconds.

"I love you Hunter," I said softly as I let go of the hug.

"I love you too Y/n," he responded as he ket go of the hug aswell.

(((Not me gawking over my own writing, like this shiz amazing!)))

I cleared my throat walking off.

"We should get going now," I said as I opened the door for him to leave.

"Yeah," he said walking out the door.

I gave a soft smile that he couldn't see, not that we could see each others faces.

——————————————————

A/n: Please tell me what you thought of this, and remember it's not canon to the fic. I hope you enjoyed!

I know I said I'd post this on Valentine's day but I just couldn't wait! Hope you enjoyed, leave a vote or comment, I really appreciate both! :)

Published: 13/2/23

Word count: 475