Chapter 2: The Cave

A/N: I know it's only 4 veiws but thank you!!!! I will try to update daily but once school comes even though it comes in like a month I will still slow down on posting. Yes I know this is only chapter 2 but I have so much more planned. I don't know exactly what episode this will be taking place in yet but you will definitely be told next chapter! Alright now on with the chapter :)

3rd person POV

You had been walking around for a bit when you looked up at the sky and saw it was already the afternoon. You took to hiding your ears as you didn't know if Luz was here yet, it seemed like she was though.

You were at the edge of town now and we're getting kinda hungry. You say down beside a tree and asked yourself.

"Why am I even here" you said.

The diamond thing on your wrist started glowing again.

Y/N POV

"Great it's glowing again" I said as I flaired my arms forward in frustration.
Man am I hungry. I thought.

Suddenly there was a glow Infront of my face, it looked like a square?
Then there was a box of my
f/f (favorite food), and a note...

"Dear Y/N,
      You will soon find why you are here. Seek the cave, to your right, that's where you will be living. There's also another note and a surprise. Good luck, and have fun.

                               - TC"

"Who's TC?" I said confused.

Anyways I should eat and go to the cave. I thought.

"Wait... YOU FORGOT MY DRINK!" I yelled. And like the person(?) could here me my f/d (favorite drink) appeared. My wrist diamond, thing stopped glowing.

3rd person POV

After about 10 minutes Y/N got up and started walking to their right, going to the cave. After a few minutes they reached the cave, it was eerily quiet.

Y/N POV

"Too quiet." I mumbled

Out of no where I heard a bit of a feminine, and squeaky voice.

"Who goes there?!?" The voice said.

"W-Who are y-you?!" I semi yelled.

"The keeper of this cave, and who may you be" the voice now more calmed down said.

"...Uhmm.... Y-Y/N" I spoke in a bit of a shaky voice.

Suddenly a figure came out, honestly why am I suprised at what I see. I saw much worse out there, yet I'm feeling light headed now.....

20 minutes later.

I woke up in the dark, minus a few candles. I looked to my right and on the ground was the.. dragon.. I saw not to long ago. I took it's sleeping to take in it's details. It was blue with two horns just above where the eye brows on a human... Witch? Would be. It's scaled shined in a purple, blue hue, super pretty. It had tear like scars below its eyes. I small blue flame on its tail and claws. It was probably no longer than 4 feet and no bigger/taller than 2 and a ½ feet.

 It was probably no longer than 4 feet and no bigger/taller than 2 and a ½ feet

(Thank my friend Corr/credits to Corr for making this :)

(There's a picture of the room if you don't wanna read all this, but I would still like if you read it :)

I got up and looked around, being careful to not step on the dragon...
My eyes had adjusted to the light and there was more light then I thought there was. There was a spiral staircase on one side leading probably to the cave then the outside. The was a wheel like thing on the ceiling, hanging, and it was holding all the candles. There was a rug where the dragon was sleeping, it was also next to what I assume is the bed. There was a barel and a basket near the end of the bed. There was a chair near the other end of the bed, with a table like thing. There was also to engraved spots on the wall near the stairs with some books in them.

 There was also to engraved spots on the wall near the stairs with some books in them

I was staring around in awe when I heard a groan behind me. I them heard a now more kid like voice behind.

"Ah you're awake now!" The dragon said with a somehow welcoming tone.

Word count: 717

A/N: THANKS FOR READING!!!!!! Also who do you think TC is? The next chapter will be you talking with the dragon and exploring the cave. Hunter might be at the end of the next chapter but I'm not 100% sure yet. Hope you enjoyed, bye!

Now word count: 767