Chapter 1: Arrival?

A/N(authors note): Before we start I would like that you give constructive criticism. This is my first fan fic. Here is some quick info on you/y/n

Name: y/n, l/n
Age: 15
Height: at most an inch shorter than Hunter (he's 6ft)
From human realm, right?

Okay now on with the story!

Y/N's POV:

Nightime

As I was watching t.v I started feeling much sleepier than normal, I brushed it off. As the show was ending I became really tired and layed down. Right as I closed my eyes I was almost immediately out.

I woke up cold and a bit sweaty, as I opened my eye I noticed I wasn't in my room. I quickly jolted up as I was wondering if I had been kidnapped. As I took in my surroundings I noticed I was on a beach? Probably washed up, but how that was possible, I have no clue. I went to touch the water but before I could touch I could just feel the heat radiating off of it, no way possible I could have washed up on the beach, I thought. As I looked back to my hand I saw something on my arm, kinda like a diamond in a way, it started glowing.

3rd person POV

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!" you screamed

The diamond on your wrist stopped glowing and went back to looking like a dark blue tatoo. As you were calming down you glanced at the water and had to look again to make sure you weren't seeing things.

Y/N POV

I look different, I thought. Looking into the water I was taking in my new(ish) features, bigger head, slimmer neck, rounder eyes, also bigger. Odd it's reminding me of something...

3rd person

Y/N, now looking away from the water was staring in awe. They got up and started walking away from the beach. As they neares the town they looked up from the ground and..

Y/N POV

WITCHES, DEMONS???!?. I thought
How is this possible. All signs show, this is The Owl House.

Word count: 352

A/N: sorry that this was terribly short I will try to make the next chapters longer, and don't worry Hunter will most likely be in chapter 3-4 so stay tuned!

Now word count: 388