Chapter 21: PILLOW FIGHT!!!

A/N: Sorry for starting off with an authors not but I apologize for the delay of this. I know I must finish this and then get working on the Christmas special as I'm posting it atleast a few day before Christmas. Anyway on to the chapter!

Y/N POV

I hear a faint tapping on the window. I open my eyes and look up to the window.

"SAPPHIRE!" I whisper yell frantically getting her inside me and Hunter's room.

"What?" She flops her head to the side as I hold her up.

"You shouldn't come around here!" I say as I put her below the windowsill

"Sorry," She whines "I'm just excited for the sleepover!" She finishes.

I walk over to the small closet and reach to the floor for a satchel I found a few nights ago. I walk back to Saphire and sit on the floor Infront of her.

"In," I glare at her "now," I finish.

She whines but crawls in reluctantly.

"Good," I sigh and sit on the bed, satchel in hand.

A few minutes later

I step on the windows I looking down at the enormous drop. I hold my satchel close and jump. In just seconds the ground is near. I imagine myself floating and suddenly slow down. I put my hand out to summon my staff and I grab it. It hurt my arm a bit to be dangling there but I quickly put my staff in-between my legs and flew off to my cave.

10 minutes later

I walk in the cave to some commotion coming from my room.

"PIXIE YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" I hear a male voice yell.

I walk further into the cave and head down the stairs to my room. I see that the rooms a bit messy and Steve is trying to get Pixie from off the ceiling.

"Hi Steve," I say and walk to stand besides him

"Hi Y/N, can you please get Pixie down? He got a little wild," He said and glanced around the room.

I open the flap of my satchel to let Sapphire out.

"Saphy, can you please get him down?" I ask.

She yips and jumps out of the satchel. Immediately when she lands she flys up to the ceiling.

He walks away and up the steps.

"By Y/n, and Sapphire!" Pixie says then climbs the stairs after Steve.

After that

"You wouldn't mind leaving the cave for today and tomorrow, would you?" I ask and look towards Steve.

"Of course I can, I actually won't be back tomorrow, I was gonna go to my parents house tomorrow but now I can surprise them early!" He said and grabbed his own few bags from the floor.

He walked up the stairs and out of site, Pixie followed after him.

"Alright, Sapphire, clean this up please," I asked down to her from where I now stood atop the stairs.

"Oh dang," she said a bit angrily but started putting things back on shelves.

A small laugh escaped my lips along with a smile as I walked off.

Around 7pm later

"Hi guys!" I said as Luz, King, Amity, Gus, and Willow walked into my cave.

"Hello" Gus replied with a cheerful smile

"I wish you didn't ask to have a sleep over after such an event but hey there none the less," Willow said with a slight smile

"Do you have cake!? I LOVE CAKE!" King said as he ran deeper into the cave to explore.

We all laughed at that.

"So what are we gonna do first?" Amit asked

"I thought we could go swimming, and then eat some snacks," I said pointing to an opening that led to probably the only non boiling lake in this world.

"Oooh, yes!" Luz said placing her and Amity's bag on the ground then running in.

"I'm not so sure..." Amity said.

Willow and Gus nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry the water only goes five feet deep, and that's farther in," I reassured them.

They reluctantly followed but we're quite please when they saw Luz swimming in shorts and a tank top perfectly fine.

"Come on in guys! The waters not to cold or warm," She said with a wide smile and then went back to making hand motions in the water.

A few minutes later

"Oh the waters actually quite nice," Willow said a few feet deep in

Amity and Gus on the other hand were not as fond as they both sat on smooth stones in a few inches of water. King was splashing about with a rubber ducky he brought, barley in the water.

I walked out and did some magic to get four life jackets for them as me and Luz know how to swim already.

I walked back in.

"Hey Luz, can you help Willow and Amity put these on," I said and tossed her two life jackets.

"Sure," She replied and grabbed Willows hand helping her to Amity.

"MMNEH," King wailed as he had less space to move his arms.

"Call down King, don't you want to rule the waters?" Gus tried calling him as I helped him get his life jacket on, and buckle him up.

"Okay, let's swim!" I said as I wades into the water with Luz and Willow trailing close behind.

-------------------------[☆]---------------------------
[~~~]-------------After that---------------[~~~]
-------------------------[☆]---------------------------

I rolled out a big thick blanket for us all to sleep on. Luz was brushing the tangles of Amity's hair; Gus, Willow, and King were stacking some pillows up for King to be well.. the King.
I standed in triumph when I felt a tug on my shorts.

"Y/N, will you help me get the water out of my ducky, Stuart?" King said and held his duck up to me.

I squeezed the duck and shook it a few times to get rid of the rest of the water.

"Here you go," I said and handed Stuart back to King.

"Thanks Y/N!" He said and ran off back to Willow, and Gus.

I felt something soft but packing a punch hitting my head, which knocked me forward. I turned around to see a grinning Luz.

"Oh it is so on," I said and picked up a pillow to my right.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Luz yelled and we all started hitting each other with any pillow we could find.

After a few minutes we all layed on the large thick blanket on our backs, heaving.

"I didn't know that pillow fights could be so.." Gus started.

"FUN!" Gus finished sprawling out even more.

We all laughed off into the night.

A/N: the Christmas special will most likely be a Christmas/new years special and posted after Christmas, sorry for the inconvenience!

Published: 12/23/22

Word count: 1,113