XXIII

The next day Ohm and Singto decided on taking a leave and staying at home together, lately both found themselves being occupied with their own work and weren't able to give the other their time.

"Ohm can you stop slouching on the bed? We only have one day we can't afford to waste our time?" Singto spoke once he walked into the bedroom. Ohm protruded his lower lip and thought for a second. "I think you're right? We should probably do something special."

Singto jumped on the bed and adjusted himself beside Ohm, propping his face by the palm. "How about a restaurant?"

Ohm shook his head.

"Water Park?"

He shook his head again.

"Concert?"

"None of our favourites are performing today, it'd be a waste."

"You're right... then you decide."

"Um, beach?"

"Beach and Water Park would mean the same thing!"

"No, on the beach we'll have a choice whether we want to get into the water or not, at the water park it'll be a shame if we don't." both laughed and Singto got out of bed. Ohm readjusted his position and groaned. "Why don't we just get in bed and watch movies all day?"

Singto gave him an incredulous look. "It's a good idea but I'd rather watch it at the theatre with you. If by the end of the day we have any energy left in us we could hit the cinema otherwise we could always go on sunday?"

"Yeah good idea." Ohm nodded as he stared at Singto. The older stared back at him. This continued for a few minutes until Singto snapped. "Hey! Get up."

"Oh sorry I spaced out."

"You spaced out in my direction!? I thought you were admiring my face!"

"You could, say that too?" Ohm shrinked in his position. "Honestly I want to get out of bed but-" Before he could complete the statement Singto pulled him off the mattress.

--------

Singto sat in the driver's seat and grabbed his seatbelt. Ohm came exited the house after a few minutes and sat in the passengers seat next to him.

"What song would you like today sir?" Singto joked.

"Any song that's not by coldplay, sir." Ohm laughed as he spoke.

"What do you hold against them!?"

"Nothing, but you listen to them all the time so for a change, I wanna listen to something different."

"Alright, anyone but that junior from college."

"P'Bright? Oh Phi! he makes amazing songs."

"Yeah I know,  but we're not listening to him today, for a change." Singto let out a smug smile and Ohm's features contorted into a sulking expression.

"it's been a while since we drove together to a place." Singto stated and smiled.

"yeah." Ohm agreed.

"How is it at work Ohm? I did visit you yesterday and I could see that they've started to pile you up with work again." Ohm sighed.

"I mean, kind of. They did lessen my burden for a few weeks but recently the company has taken alot of new projects and orders, can't help but work hard. They pay me for it."

"That's true. I would help out if I could." the older joked.

"Trust me, if you could, I would've made you do everything."