Epilogue

"Are you ready for this?" Nanon spoke as he noticed the uncertainty painted all over Ohm's face. Yesterday, in a panicked state Ohm ringed his cell and told him that Singto had not come home. He himself returned late after working overtime and Singto was no where to be found. The thing to actually worry about was that Singto was on a leave that day so he could not have been occupied with work.

Ohm almost cried in worry on the call and Nanon wanted nothing but to comfort him. Later, around nine in the night, Ohm received a call from Singto which he hurriedly answered. Singto asked Ohm to meet the him at their usual cafe and to not worry about his condition. Ohm could only nod, he sighed and ended the call with Singto and decided to ring up Nanon again. This time updating him with what had happened and discussing the possible solutions with the other.

They finally settled upon going to the cafe together, whatever Singto had in store for them, they were going to come clean about what they did these past few months.

Nanon pushed open the door to the cafe and Ohm snickered. "Why are you laughing?" "It says pull." Nanon's gaze fell upon the sign and he shamefully lowered his head, people at the front tables had seen him and were laughing at his act of stupidity.

"Oh God you go in first now" the pitch of his voice dropped.

"That won't steal your spotlight you know." Ohm continued to laugh and walked past him. Krist and Singto turned their heads at the same time and smiled once they spotted Ohm, although their smiles dropped within seconds once they saw who entered the place after the male.

The seating arrangement now, was such that the newly formed pairs sat together with Singto opposite Ohm, on the inside and Krist opposite Nanon.

"So" Singto started.

"So?" Ohm repeated.

"I cheated?  ....yeah I cheated." Singto continued. Ohm stared at him and blinked a few times. "I cheated too."

"What" Singto asked feeling surprised.

"No wait what!" Ohm remarked after finally processing the statement.

"With whom?!" the older questioned.

"With him". Ohm pointed towards Nanon with his thumb.

"What about you? whom did you cheat on me with?!"

"Technically no one." Singto replied and Krist gave him a look. "I fell out of love for you a long time ago and he made me realise that." Nanon stared at Krist in a scrutinizing manner. "So this is what all of this was about." the youngest of all spoke.

"What do you mean?" Krist asked.

"You framed the two of us, pushed us into this mess just so you could get with him." Nanon rested his elbows on the table and pointed the index finger of his left hand at the teacher.

"Did I put you two together in the same bed?" Krist inquired.

"No" both the boys replied.

"Did I make you take your clothes off?"

"No" they replied again.

"Did I add viagra to your drinks?"

"N- we don't know"

"I DIDN'T, it's not my problem you people can't handle your drunk selves, you yourself couldn't hide your feelings it's not my fault to be begin with."

"You've already slept with him Ohm?" Singto asked feeling a tad bit disappointed this time but not at all surprised.

"Yeah, one time when we were both drunk, never after that. I tried, I really tried to get over what I felt for him, I never touched him after that night I swear but I just couldn't contain my feelings for him. I'm so sorry for what I did to you."