IV

"you've come here alone or?" A guy came and sat on the stool adjacent to Singto.

"No I've come with somebody." Singto turned to look at the owner of the voice and smiled as a friendly gesture. He replied back but was mentally trying to figure out the other's position in the company by his clothes. Krist observed him and his smile for a few seconds and nodded.

"Where are they though?" He said.

"I don't know, probably busy with his boss" Singto sneered and that peaked Krist's interest.

"Have you ever seen 'his' boss before? Do you think he's here?" Now with two glasses in both his hands, which he had probably picked up from the bar counter behind, Krist looked at Singto and offered him a glass, who politely rejected.

"I don't think he's here. But bitch makes him work alot. Like from what I could comprehend, he's a total Jerk. You mind if i rant some?"

"Sure go ahead." He snickered and adjusted his position on the stool. Carefully he looked at the people enjoying themselves at the gathering not bothering to pay much attention to him.

"Like he's needed to stay later than work hours yet his boss is not satisfied. He runs the entire day like his pet dog, yet the boss has the audacity to scream at him for not stapling the papers together! He doesn't give the employees any holidays, doesn't let them apply for a leave, like how inhumane, monstrous, atrocious, horrible, hideous and evil can his boss be?! Like he couldn't even spend two peaceful hours with me on my birthday-"

"Phi?" Singto whipped his head in Ohm's direction and smiled as soon as he heard his voice. Ohm narrowed his eyes observing the two and nervously rubbed his nape. Singto smilingly placed a hand on his shoulder and comforted him.

"Phi what are you talking about with my boss?" Singto's eyes bulged out of their sockets and he slowly and stiffly turned his head to look at Ohm's apparent boss trying his best to avoid the other's eyes.

"Pawat, i like him. He's your?" Krist let out a wide grin which nobody had ever seen. Ohm felt dumbfounded at the reaction and held Singto's hand tightly which did not go unnoticed by Krist.

"H-he's my boyfriend sir." He bowed down and Krist narrowed his eyes at him. He turned back and smiled at Singto. "What's your name by the way?"

"It-it's Singto Prachaya."

"Nice meeting you Khun Prachaya. I hope to see you around."

Once Krist left the scene, both Ohm and Singto let out a deep breathe they didn't know they had been holding. "That was your boss...?"

"Yeah why?"

"I may or may not have fucked up a bit."

"Fucked? Fucked what?"

"Come I'll tell you."

----

"NO YOU DIDN'T" Ohm whisper yelled anxiously.

Both stood in the washroom tensed and looked at each other with worried eyes.

"For fuck's sake i did and now i want the Earth to split and swallow me."

"Phi, you messed it all up so bad. Would he fire me?"

"I think not. He said he liked me." Singto said leaning against the wall.

"Maybe he thought you were funny so he let it go?"

"How can you find a random stranger funny and let go of all the shit they talked about you?!"

"I don't know. Probably he knows that better."

----

The next day Ohm reached the office only to find no set of files to work on for the day. He checked his entire room thoroughly, he bent to look under the desk, checked the cupboards and even looked out of the window incase somebody threw them outside to prank him. Generally the boss's secretary would place his files on his table before he arrived.