VI

Singto reached the company exactly 30 minutes after he hung up on Ohm. Rushing past the doors of the building he realised that a lot of eyes were on him, so he awkwardly lowered his gaze to the ground.

He pulled his phone out and dialled Ohm's number quietly walking to a corner. People had already started with the their lunches and could be clearly seen spending a happy time with their families. Cooing at a kid asking his dad for a bite, Singto was pulled out of his trance by Ohm's voice.

"Hello? phi? where are you?"

"oh i-" he face palmed himself and continued answering.

"actually I'm waiting at the entrance, could you come and get me? I'm not really sure of this place i don't wanna get lost."

"okay I'll just be there by the way phi-"

The line went dead and Singto quickly pulled his phone away from his ear to check why Ohm's voice got interrupted.

"Did he hang up on me? or did i press something wrong by mistake?"

he sighed and sat in the waiting room carefully observing the paintings on the walls.

a light laughter erupted from his lips when he looked at the tiny descriptions given below each painting. he admired them all but truth to be told, he had absolutely no knowledge about any form of art. In this field, he only knew of two people, Pablo Picasso and Vincent Van Gogh. The popular ones to be precise. He was behind in Music, Dance or just any field. He patted his own back trying to cover the embarassment. The realisation had sort of affected him badly.

Though his boyfriend was a Music person, he himself was interested in nothing, but singing.

Hearing footsteps he turned around to find himself smiling looking at the person he took so pain for, in cooking a last minute meal and driving all the way to deliver it.

"Could you be any later?" he chuckled whilst saying.

"i could be, but i wouldn't want you waiting." Ohm said after giving Singto a light hug.

"they just mopped the floors so walk slowly or else you might slip and fall." he added.

They walked through three sets of corridors and reached a clear glass door with Singto not missing the aesthetics of the building.

"Has your office room changed Ohm? I've been here only once but that doesn't mean I don't remember anything about this building."

"Actually it's-it's not my office."

"Huh? then whose is it? and why are we here? do you need to pickup something from here?"

"You see." he dragged his speech adding exaggeration to his voice.

"We are supposed to have lunch here." he said and lowered his gaze.

"That's it? then let's get in? what are you waiting for?"

"One- , thing you should know-, before we enter." he almost squeaked out. "that is um, that would be.." rubbing his chin vigorously he looked at Singto trying to find a legitimate answer though he was sure that he couldn't say anything but that one particular one.

"say it." Singto demanded putting Ohm in a state of agony.

"so... okay! I'll say it wait i need to"

"breathe?" Singto asked. "I'm sure something really stupid is coming my way."

"we're having lunch with my boss in his office."

There! i said i said i said it! Please don't kill me for this! Wait why is he not reacting? Stop looking at me as if I've stolen your sheep phi... it kinda hurts.