XIII

Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee

You
What do we do now?

Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee
Honestly,  I have no idea.

You
We can't just use them as a scapegoat, they are clearly hurting.

Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee
I know

You
Do you wanna call?

Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee
Is it really you on the other side?

You
Yeah why

Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee
Cause Kirdpan wouldn't even wanna text me, let alone call me.

You
Oh shut up before I change my mind. Answer the call or I'm coming for you.

Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee
okay okay 555

Nanon sighed sitting cross legged on his bed. His thumb hovered over the call button and after taking a deep breath he pressed the button.

"Hello?" Ohm answered after two rings.

"Uh... what do you think we can do in this?" Nanon said

"Do you think we can actually do anything in this?"

"Don't question me back fluff head."

"Kirdpan, you have got higher connections, unlike me and if you can't do anything to help this case then how can- huh? No I don't know where that is. I think it's in the fridge."

"What do you mean it's in the fridge?!" Another voice could be heard in the background and Nanon assumed that it was probably Ohm's boyfriend.

He fell back on his bed and shoved his face in the pillow. He groaned hearing the other's conversation and waited for him to continue with the call. Hearing that Ohm's boyfriend existed was alright but actually listening to a real person talk who went by the title of Ohm's boyfriend was frustrating.

"Ohm that wasn't a cold storage item!"

"I'm sorry phi but I have no idea how it got there."

"What were you doing last night at 3 in the kitchen?"  The line went silent for a second and Nanon pulled his cellphone closer to listen to what would happen further.

He's probably thinking. Nanon thought.

"Oh shit" Ohm whispered and Nanon chuckled.

"Uh phi, the thing is...."

"I'm waiting, come on Ohm I don't have the whole day." All the frustration that Nanon felt was long gone. He was now more interested in this conversation. He lived by himself in his apartment and sometimes it felt very depressingly lonely. He craved for moments like these. Though this wasn't his family on the other end, he still felt connected, he felt home.

"When I was taking out a water bottle from the fridge I accidentally placed it inside--"

"I KNEW IT" Nanon giggled and shook his head at Ohm's mindlessness.

I pity his boyfriend now to be honest. He has to put up with a dumbass like him. Actually it doesn't matter, this was cute. Nanon nodded at his thoughts and suddenly the realisation hit him.