phase 3 part 2

Inside the Livingston room many people from school are seen talking and drinking beer as they jam to the blaring music.before Sid, Jocelyn and Tatum are seen walking by holding bags of food "we are here"Tatum calls out with a smirk as they cheer before they are shown entering the kitchen where Stu and a few boys from school are seen chugging beer through a funnel and bendy plastic cord."oh that's superb"Tatum says sarcastically as she and the girls set the bags of food onto the counter.

Stu was pouring beer through the funnel"you guys are tardy for the party so we started without our you"he explains with a smirk wearing a flash red robe with black tayling as the boy who chugged the whole thing finished now stands up cheering with his buddies.

The girls show secret disgust looks before putting fake smiles on there faces as they start to unload the food.

"Man y'all had some parties back then"Tyler who whistled the parties back in the 90's were different then they were now.

Soon the news van is shown pulling up around the corner before it comes to a squeaky stop as gale weathers is shown looking out through the window on the passenger side.

Groans can be heard from everyone seeing her where she doesn't need to be before kol turns to Gale with an annoyed look."you just don't know when to stop do you I mean they have given you many hits that they don't want you there"he says annoyed as gale looked offended.

"I'm a reporter it's what I'm supposed to do"she says with confidence as Jocelyn laughs making her turn to face her.

"All your after is fame and money You're nothing more than a greedy bitch who can't even do her job right because you're so self-centered."tells the woman bluntly who looks extremely offended while she and Sid high five with Tatum before they all face the screen.

As music still blares loudly she opens the door getting out as Kenny opens the door loudly as she shushed him while looking at the house before he opens the rest of the door quietly as he slides it over."well were we spotted"he whispered.

"I don't think so.now get me the camera"she whispered before turning to Kenny who was getting the camera for her before turning around only to jump back seeing Dewey there out of nowhere with a fake smile."ma'am" as he takes off his deputy hat."sorry I didn't mean to scare you"he says with fake sympathy as he forces a frown on his face.

She lets out a slightly laugh as she smiles "deputy that's okay"

"What brings you to these parts"he fakes curiosity.

"Well you just never know when or where a story will break."she says with a smile.

"Not much of a story here.just a bunch of kids cutting it looks"he says as he looks back at the house.

She smiles"then what are you doing here"having enough of playing this fake banter he likes his eyes with her as his eyes dilate"shut up and stay still"he comples her before her mouth automatically shuts as her body goes stiff with white eyes before he looks at her cameraman is staring at the deputy with wide eyes but before he could even move Dewey was already in front of him his eyes dilate once again"same to you shut up and stay still"he comples before the same thing happens to Kenny.

Dewey then walks back in front of them with a smirk"as his eyes dilate again"you are gonna forget what you both just saw.your gonna act like everything is normal"he comples before vamping away with a whoosh as the two shake there heads before going back to what they were doing like nothing happened.

Tatum turns to her brother with a proud look"I'm impressed bro"who smirks at his sister.

Back inside every one was now in the sitting room while Jocelyn leans  against the archway before sharing a secret look with Tatum and Sidney as she slowly disappears with out being noticed as she silently makes her way down to the basement before high jumping up to the ceiling as she waits.

After what seemed like a few minutes Tatum opens the door to the basement after flipping a switch as she calmly walked down stairs knowing that stu would be then one to lock the door behind her as it slowly closed.

She makes her way to get to the refrigerator as she opens it starting to get the beer when all of a sudden some gardening tools fell over when a cat's meow is heard.she jumps fakeing being scared before she makes her way to the stairs already knowing the door is locked before pressing the button for the garage door to slide open but as she goes to it. It suddenly stops she smirks facing forward hearing Billy's heart beat before fakeing confusion as she turns seeing him dressed as the killer.

"Is that you Randy?"she fakes thinking it was randy.the killer just slowly shakes his head."cute and what movie is this from I spit on your garage"she says knowing she's secretly pissing him him off by the sound of his heart beat as she walks forward before coming up to the stairs."loose the outfit if sidney sees it she'll flip"Tatum says fakeing a smile if anything sidney would rip him to shreds.

Jocelyn watches from her hiding spot as she glares at billy.

"You wanna play psycho killer"fakes going along with his plan.billy just nods his head"can I be the helpless victim"again he slowly just nods his head.

"Okay let's see no please don't kill me Mr ghostface I want to be in the sequel"she says holding back the smirk Billy didn't have a clue on what's about to happen.

She then fakes struggling against billy"cut Casper that's a wrap."she said until he grabs her arm as she continues to fake struggle against him while dropping the beer on purpose."randy,what the hell are you doing"she says fakeing fear.

He then pulls out a hunting knife as she fakes being scared forcing a scream as he cuts her along the arm as she backs away holding her arm before suddenly she stops as she smirks causing billy to stop as he tilts his head confused not noticing Jocelyn silently jumping down behind him as she slowly stands up with a predatory smirk.

"Hello billy"she says causing the killer to freeze as he slowly turns his head towards Jocelyn.

The girls smirk hearing his heart beat sped up before he charges at Jocelyn with the knife raised only to punch him in the face as he falls to the ground in a daze.

Jocelyn smirks stalking to him like a predator before they eat their prey she gets on top of him slowly as Tatum bends down beside his head slowly with a deadly smirk.she grabs his neck tightening before pinning his back forceful to the ground as she tears of his mask as Billy stares up at them then wasn't supposed to happen.

"Oh Billy we've got alote to discuss"she smirks before both her and Tatum's faces change to the reddish black eyes as veins slowly appear out from underneath as their fangs slowly descend as his eyes go wide with fear.

Everyone sat in silence before Rebekah turns to Jocelyn with a proud smirk"you are a role model to women every were"really impressed with there plan.

Jocelyn smirks at her as the michelson's all start to smirk as well as most of the woodsboro gang when all of a sudden two gasp is heard as they turned to see Damon and Elena both sitting up after being temporarily dead as they both glare at her while she smirks wickedly not feeling bad about what she did.