training

Elena glares at Jocelyn "that's not him"she says angryly as she stands up.

Jocelyn lets out a cold laugh that sends chills down everyone's back as she stands up facing Elena as she slowly stalks to her"you are one navie human Elena I mean you think just because you've dated my brother for somewhat few years and you think you know everything well guess what you're wrong.you don't know a damn thing."she hisses at the dopplebitch that backs away slightly."he may be your boyfriend but I know who he really is you don't so why don't you sit down and shut the hell up"Jocelyn growls as she grabs Elena by the neck before throwing her to the ground with a thud before turning back around and sits back with her group.

Soon Jocelyn, Sidney, Tatum, and Dewey were shown deep out into the woods in their training clothes "alright first things first you need to learn how to control your speed like this"Jocelyn instructs as she vamps speeds to a tree before coming to a complete stop before indicating them to do it at first they didn't stop in time but after the second or third time they got the hang of it.

"Alright know is your strength since your newly turned takeing down Billy and Stu won't be a problem but when it comes to vampires who are older you can actually use your anger to amp up your strength"she explained before walking over to a very old try before channeling all her anger into one punch as she punches a hug crater into the tree before turning back it in the case still to do it to three other trees on the second try they were able to make a few dents in the tree so they would have to work on it more.

"Alright last step feeding my friend has his men sent me a human that has done multiple despicable things such as slaughtering the nearest amount of children and cutting them up so he will demonstrate on how to feed watch"she says as they all glare at the despicable human she stands in front of the man as her eyes dilate"you will not scream,make any sounds are move."she comples him as his body went still.

She steps back as her eyes turn reddish black as veins slowly crawl underneath her eyes as her fangs descend as the man's eyes show fear before she sinks her fangs into his neck as she drinks some of his blood before ripping her fangs out as she turns to them with some blood rolling down her chin"now just do what I do"she instructs as she steps back as she gently wipes the blood of her chin before looking it off her finger as she watches her friends one by one drink from the man.

"Now for the final step compulsion like what I just did you can do anything you want"she says as she stepped within his eye site again as she lines her eyes with his as her eyes dilate "you will take this knife and stab yourself in the heart"she comples him as she holds a knife in her hands.

The man slowly takes the knife from her hand as they watch him stab him self in the heart with a gasp of pain before he drops to the ground dead as they silently stared at his body.

Stefan turns to his sister with wide eyes before glaring at her"your nothing but a soulless monster"he growls as he lunges at his sister grabbing her by the neck but she breaks through easily before pinning him in his stomach as she twisted his arm in a unnatural way as she glares down on him"your the last person who should be calling me a monster knowing your God forsaken past brother in cause you haven't noticed I only killer the bad ones unlike you who killed anyone when he's in ripper mode "she growls down at him as he twisted his arm painfully breaking it as Stefan shouts from pain.

Before she gets up off him leaving him there in the ground before silently walking back to her group.

"Now that you know the basics we can use that to our plan to take down Billy and Stu permanently tonight "as they all share a look before they vamp speed back to Tatum's house to get ready for the party at Stu's tonight.